Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [YOUTUBE]zsHwVRL06R8[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Tough 2nd round draw.. Thornton is a beast.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• For a positive spin, it will be nice to return the favor and put down the Sharks this time out.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Yeah they killed us last year.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We are going to light up Niemi so bad

And Franzen is gonna make sure Thornton chokes on the butt end of his stick.
            2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Thornton needs no help choking.

Comment

• When does the series start?
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Kill those Sharts!

Comment

• They haven't published the schedule yet.
                    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                      When does the series start?

I read something about Thursday but don't see any game times set yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                        As we speak...the info rolls out. The News:
                        All the times aren't set yet, but the Red Wings have a schedule for the first four games of their second round series against San Jose.
                        The series is set to begin Friday in San Jose, with Game 2 scheduled for Sunday at 3 p.m.
                        The series will resume at Joe Louis Arena for Games 3 and 4 next Wednesday and Friday.

I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                          You can guess the game time (10:30) if you know the day.

Comment

• good deal..... a playoff game to keep my mind off the draft........
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Gotta win atleast one on the road.. Last year the SJ crowd was jacked from the get go so we need a quick start to shut them the fcuk up.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• At least this year the Wings will be reasonably fresh rather than just out of a 7 game meat grinder.

Comment

Working...
                                X