No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well deserved, great win, great series! Wings be the first team into the second round.

Comment

• Howard's save percentage at the beginning of the game was horrid, but he played damn well to the stretch
      Last edited by jaadam4; April 21, 2011, 12:37 AM.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Doan really wanted to knock out captain Nick all series. He now has lost to the Wings as a last game for the Winnipeg Jets and maybe the Phoenix Coyotes.

Comment

• Well go L.A. and go Blackhawks (?)

Comment

• Broomin'!

I hope we play the SharTs next round. Fuggin' Teal.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Howard's save percentage at the beginning of the game was horrid
              Two goals that were redirected off of Red Wing skates. I don't put those on Jimmy.

Comment

• Yep me neither, now Clearys goal on Bryzgalov, that is soft! I guess i'll just watch a lot of hockey pondering who I want to see the Wings (a little R & R) play next.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  Two goals that were redirected off of Red Wing skates. I don't put those on Jimmy.
                  I dont either that why I said his save pecentage. The last PP goal was impossible because he was all alone but he came up big in the end.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I thought Datsyuk didn't have one of his better last 2 games. He skipped the practice skate today (yesterday). I think he's smarting somewhere, R & R will help him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Yep me neither, now Clearys goal on Bryzgalov, that is soft! I guess i'll just watch a lot of hockey pondering who I want to see the Wings (a little R & R) play next.
                      Oh yes. A veteran goaltender should know better than to leave the post with a shooter in the corner. That's just asking to looking bad.

Comment

• I know he's a big homer, I still like the Mick (Redmond) best, He was all over Bryzgalov for not having that short side post covered, he called it goaltending 101.

Comment

• I love Mickey!! Havent heard him in years
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            I thought Datsyuk didn't have one of his better last 2 games.
                            I was wondering about that myself about him being ailing.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I think Datsyuk is fine. The Yotes made an effort to control him, leaving others to shine. I really love the way Helm and Filpulla are playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                                I really love the way Helm and Filpulla are playing.
                                Amen.. Helm is a gamer but Filp really has been playing well.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X