Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Happy 83rd Birthday (tomorrow) to good old #9!

Hard to believe, but the Greatest of the Red Wings will be turning 83----I bet he could still skate a shift or two, and would, if asked...

Comment

• They could've used him tonight. 10 to 3??
        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Goaltending like that makes me long for the days of Chris Osgood.

Christ that was terrible.

Comment

• McCollum was sent back to Grand Rapids immediately after the game.

Former on-ice rivals, Red Wings forward Darren McCarty and Avalanche forward Claude Lemieux, are scheduled to sign autographs from 2-4 p.m. Saturday at Gibraltar Trade Center North, 237 North River Road in Mount Clemens

When contacted via telephone Lemieux declined to show remorse for the hit on Chris Draper. Lemieux also refuses to say if McCarty got the best of him in the fight that McCarty's right hook made Lemieux drop to his knees and get into the fetal position. The defensive move earned Lemieux the nickname "Turtle" by Red Wings fans.

Question: Who in the Fuck would want Lemieux autograph? - e-bay or anywhere? Let alone in suburban Detroit, I find it hard to believe people would pay for that POS's John Hancock. Don't care how many Cup winning teams he was on.

Comment

• Comment

• Ok I know April fools is coming up but if anyone thinks Turtle is going to show they're insane.. That was one of the best games ever!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Oh and... 10-3? At JLA? WTF is going on here?

we're a sub .500 team at home over the last 20 some odd games
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ok I know April fools is coming up but if anyone thinks Turtle is going to show they're insane..
                    LOL! I hate that day!

Oh and... 10-3? At JLA? WTF is going on here?
                    Im telling ya no worries - we will be fine come playoff (real games) time :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Oh and... 10-3? At JLA? WTF is going on here?

we're a sub .500 team at home over the last 20 some odd games
                      Shit happens, especially when you've got minor league/semipro goalies. I have noticed the Wings seem to get outshot a lot lately. That never happened in the pre-lockout days.
                      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• It didn't happen much in the post-lockout days either.

Comment

• 10-3 at JLA? Thats just stupid. They better get their shit together.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I remember in 1997 the Red Wings coasted into the end of the season. People were so fuckin' worried that they'd be run out in the first round with the way they were playing.

By June, the Cup drought had ended.

Relax.

Comment

• Yep, worry about being healthy for the playoffs, not these patched up lineups for basically exhibition games at this point.

Comment

• I don't think we are playing exhibition games now. We need 2 wins to wrap up the division (or just 1 if we can beat Nashville Saturday).

Comment

Working...
                                X