No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope theyre healthy when they come back. Last year you had guys coming back from injury and after we got the boot from the playoffs all the stories come out that they werent 100%
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Babcock conceded that. He said he thought it would be better to send them in right away--remember, this was about a month before the regular season ended--so they could get acclimated more quickly. It seemed to work at the time; the Wings closed the season with a rush and went from out of the playoffs to finishing fifth. They faltered in the second round, but that's the Cup for you; not the first time the Wings went out in the second round, or even the first.
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Yeah true. Its not hard to forget how we couldve just a easily missed the playoffs last season.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• All good things must come to an end. 17 straight seasons or whatever they're up to now is pretty remarkable.

Comment

• Five goals for the Mule tonight. Wings 7, Sens 5.

Comment

• Lookout man.. Once the Mule catches fire he's tough to stop
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Be nice if he could stay healthy for more than a few weeks at a time.

Comment

• Evgeni Malkin torn ACL and MCL. That's devastating to the Pens; I think he's better than Sid, and that's no knock on Sid.

Comment

• Is it time to start giving a shit about Hockey now that the SB is upon us? Just asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                      Evgeni Malkin torn ACL and MCL. That's devastating to the Pens; I think he's better than Sid, and that's no knock on Sid.
                      wow
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Hockey is a really funny game sometimes. The Wings get 69 shots on goal in two games and get shut out twice. Tonight, they get outshot in the 3rd 18-5 and play the last 3:40 short handed, and still pull it out.

Comment

• Playing over a minute shorthanded 5-3 with a 1 goal lead and 2 minutes to play was rather scary. But rearranging Avery's nose made it worthwhile.

Comment

• I'll take credit for last night's win. I was there. And the Wings have never lost when I am in attendance.

But I'd like to thank Datsyuk for helping...

Comment

• Keep up the good work, Tom. Homes back tonight...but we lost Filppula, whom I believe is vastly underrated. I guess if we lose one for every two we get back it's a good thing.

Comment

• Looks like I should have gone to tonight's game too...

Comment

Working...
                                X