• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Hab another game.

Comment

• Go Habs!!
      AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Can a MOD go a HAB and lock this thread?

Comment

• The Habs wanted it. After the 4th goal they cheered for minutes. I wish Detroit got into it a little more. OOOOOOOOOOLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY!
          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Le Bleu-Blanc-et-Rouge

Comment

• Two games tonight for elimination or possible elimination at the almost the same time, one starts at 7PM Habs/Pen and Philly/Boston 8PM. Bettman.

Comment

• Theres not much they can do with two east coast games.

Move one out of prime time? That has it's own negatives on a weekday.
                Move one so that it runs till midnight? That has it's own negatives on any night - as the east coast will tell you when they start west coast games late.

Not to mention that even if they could space them there really is no way of knowing how long that 1st game will go with the possibility of overtime.

Comment

• 4-1 Habs? Oh my, the tears are falling for Bettman lol

Cindy has her work cut out

Comment

Move one so that it runs till midnight? That has it's own negatives on any night - as the east coast will tell you when they start west coast games late.

Not to mention that even if they could space them there really is no way of knowing how long that 1st game will go with the possibility of overtime.
                    They have been overlapping these playoff games like crazy, I don't remember the NBA having this problem (though I hardly watch that sport anymore)

Comment

• Montreal wins game 7. Breaks my heart Cindy. One and done, hope you can shake hands this time. Wheres Gary Bettman?

Comment

• Well, Wingsfan... so I guess when you play better than the other team you can overcome poor officiating.

Go figure.

Comment

• EFZ

Comment

I don't see why Bettman could not have played the Montreal/Pitt game tonight. Three games played last night and nothing tonight. WTF?

Comment

• Flyers fans celebrate Penguins loss

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                I don't see why Bettman could not have played the Montreal/Pitt game tonight. Three games played last night and nothing tonight. WTF?
                                Believe me, with Montreal eliminating Pittsburgh last night that was the best non-move he could have made. The last thing you want to do is start re-scheduling games while a series is in progress - disrupts the whole flow of the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X