Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game over.

Wings deserve to lose this game after this horrible excuse of a second period.

They should be ashamed of themselves today.

Comment

• I AGREE.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!!
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Bryz looked like the greatest goalie to ever don the equipment for 2 periods now. I hate it when that happens, and it happens too much against the Wings. It's happening again today.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
          Bryz looked like the greatest goalie to ever don the equipment for 2 periods now. I hate it when that happens, and it happens too much against the Wings. It's happening again today.
          This wasn't the Detroit Red Wings.

This was the Harlem Globetrotters on Ice.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the Washington Generals got the memo, and let the Phoenix Coyotes take the ice instead.

Comment

• That is two farms I would have lost in bets.

This Wings team is not a real Cup contender.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hockey is tough to predict. The 1 seed 2008 championship team lost 2 games in round one to an 8 seed.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Every year the modern Wings team won the Cup they lost two games in the opening round.

They lost two to St. Louis in 97. They lost two to Phoenix in 98. They were down 2-0 to Vancouver in 02. And in 08, they lost two to Nashville.

Comment

• Hopefully, we can get some early bounces on Tuesday. That first goal's gonna be absolutely crucial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Every year the modern Wings team won the Cup they lost two games in the opening round.

They lost two to St. Louis in 97. They lost two to Phoenix in 98. They were down 2-0 to Vancouver in 02. And in 08, they lost two to Nashville.
                    What about losing three in the first round?

It's not just that the Wings have lost three games in this series. Phoenix is not a bad team by any stretch of the imagination.

It's how the Wings have lost three games. Most notably, in Game 6, with a chance to close out the series... and the Wings lay a stinker like this. That's not the sign of a champion. Period.

This wasn't like Pittsburgh losing Game 5 in Overtime. This wasn't Washington losing by a goal because because Halak stood on his head.

This was a team that got absolutely steam-rolled in every aspect of the game after 20 minutes.
                    Last edited by chemiclord; April 25, 2010, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Pitt was down by 3 goals & won in OT> That is the killer instinct lacking in the 2010 Red Wings.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• "What about losing three in the first round?"

The last time they lost three in the first round they lost to Edmonton.

Comment

• Hard to believe we lost the way we did. It's pretty discouraging going into a game 7 on the road.
                          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Ya know, I give them a damn good chance to win Game 7.

And after that, it's a brand new series. Who knows what will happen there? Could be a four game sweep. Momentum is a fickle bitch.

It's just really depressing to see a team with a chance to put an opponent way... and then comes out with an embarrassing result. This was Game 1 all over again.

Comment

• Well, the road teams are 4-2 in this series, hopefully we can continue this trend Tuesday night. I have to close and I'm gonna miss the game so I'll record it and watch it when I get home.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That game was gift wrapped and handed to us by the refs and we blow it? We stayed on the PP to start the game and Howard gives up a bullshit SH goal. He's starting to irritate me with some of the goals he lets in. It's almost Ozziesque.

He'll make some beautiful ESPN highlight save then get schooled on something that should be stopped. We outplayed the Coyotes in every way during that opening period. Howard better dial it up or we're done.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X