No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right there is the sort of thing I'm talking about with Howard.

It's like he is just a split second behind on the puck. He's giving up bounces on shots that he shouldn't be having a hard time handling. That last one didn't even dribble to him, a soft smooth slide, and it initially rebounded off of him.

I'm not saying that every goal so far is his fault, but he has got to stop fighting the puck. I'm not going to rail on him too hard, this is his first NHL playoff experience after all, but he's going to have to pick it up if they want to make a splash in the playoffs this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
      Where are the Wings' superstars?
      Ask and ye shall receive.

Comment

• And these clowns are not helping Howard out at all when they hang him out to dry like they have twice today... although you could argue that he probably should have held it.

But again, he's the rookie. His teammates have to help him out, and they simply haven't through two games.

Comment

• Before I can celebrate, the Coyotes get it back.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Filpula has got to stop trying to be Zetterberg. I swear it's his trademark move; try to be cute with the puck and get it stolen away.

Comment

• WTF Howard flubs it then lets in a soft goal im starting to get pissed off! Lucky im drinking tonight.

Comment

• Datsyuk receives a pass and makes a difficult shot thru the defenders skates. Very nice.
                ------------

Comment

• Come on, man.
                  ------------

Comment

• Howard is going to be having nightmares of being abandoned by his teammates by the time this series is over. The defense parted like the Red Sea for Lombard to waltz in unchallenged.

Comment

• Drew... whattya think? A minute before the Wings give up a goal?

Comment

• Filppula gets one back. Fans celebrating a hit on Bertuzzi as puck gets past the goal line.
                        ------------

Comment

• Wings rushing now. Looking much better.
                          ------------

Comment

• Boy this game picked up! We decided to show finally

3rd period will be a treat...

Comment

• That was one of th best periods of hockey I have ever witnessed.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• The defense parted like the Red Sea for Lombard to waltz in unchallenged.

Erickson broke the oldest rule as a defense-man, play the body not the puck!

Comment

Working...
                                X