X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bill catalano View Post
    Detroit in four, five at most.
    Don't think so. I see 6 or 7.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yeah, I see a 6-game series.

Phoenix is going to win one of those first two games, and probably one game at Joe Louis as well.

Comment

• Wings in 6

Comment

• I concur.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Homer and Lids so far with our goals! 2-1 end of the 1st.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Phoenix has been real solid on the power play after being so shaky near the end of the Regular Season.

Comment

• Why, for the love of God, is Darren McCarty on VS.?

Shouldn't he be too busy running away from his family or getting drunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by bill catalano View Post
                  Heeyyyy Sharky, Hope all is going well for you in all-wises.... you know, health wise, love wise, financial wise...I'll leave otherwise out of it, otherwise this could get complicated.....
                  Bill, I keep getting better and better, .... my health is improving as well.:-)

I actually survived the financial shitstorm thanks to Teresa and her master budgeting and a little help from my friends. Life is good, thank you for asking. I trust things likewise are going well with you.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Phoenix 3 of 3 on the Power Play tonight.

And Howard REALLY should have saved THAT one. He has not played well tonight; it seems like he's been more fighting the puck off than letting it come to him, if that makes any sense.
                    Last edited by chemiclord; April 14, 2010, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Wings finally kill off a Power Play.

About damn time.

Comment

• Our pk was horrid.. We just got outworked and stood up in the 3rd.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Whelp, the Coyotes take Game 1.

Fact of the matter is, when you give up 3 Power Play goals, chances are you're not going to win. Gonna have to do a lot better on special teams next game.

Seems to me Howard was a bit overwhelmed by the playoffs stage; that third goal he gave up was awful, almost Osgoodian in its awfulness. From that range, clear line of sight... you need to make that stop 100% of the time. Hopefully he shakes it off quickly.

Comment

• The third goal was VERY difficult to stop. Face off won to the top of the key, open wrister over the stick side shoulder, NOT an easy shot to stop by any means. Howard did fine. Our penalty kill (1st in the NHL, last I checked) failed him in every way.
                            1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• And Howard REALLY should have saved THAT one. He has not played well tonight; it seems like he's been more fighting the puck off than letting it come to him, if that makes any sense.
                              No it doesn't make any sense at all, he was left out to dry midway through the game.
                              Howard could use the old saying 'Sue The Wings' for non support tonight! He was the only one who showed up to play.

Too many players looked like they weren't into the game. Filppula, Williams (big surprise), Zetterberg (win a fucking faceoff sometime?), Franzen, Datsyuk. Also, it wasn't the officials fault. Granted the game winning goal should not have counted and they missed a blatant double minor at center, Lidstrom stick IN THE FACE was not called it would have been a four min powerplay and a 5 on 3. No excuse for getting completely out worked, Bettman's team looked fresh and completely dominated the 3rd period and most of the second.

Comment

• Don't be surprised if May is at least on the bench next game to stop Doanen-Pronger from steamrolling every Red Wing who crosses his path.

Comment

Working...
                                X