No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Wingsfan, want to get together with a few locals later this month in AA for a brew and some din din? See the Detroit City thread.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
      That would sound much better if that was AFTER the playoffs.....
      amen
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Howard is 15-0-2 in last 17 games
        still it's pretty impressive
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          still it's pretty impressive
          While I will not take anything away from Howards play, in fact, he is the one that kept them in the playoff race, that streak is the result of better play by the D.

Comment

• If not for Jimmy Howard, Wings would be playing golf.

Comment

• There's a reason Howard has become the favorite to win the Calder Trophy. This team would be golfing had they been forced to turn to Chris Osgood this year as their primary option.

Comment

• Well this is the time of year that legends are made of. Hopefully Howard throws the team on his back and thrives. I think he can do it but you never know til the pressure is on.

He has the team in front of him to go all the way. Game 1 on the road will be a big one and to be honest I'm glad its away. All the pressure on home ice with our fans would be tough. If they come back to Detroit and he's played well we could be in for a long run.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

2 ties against Chicago ??? :-D;-):-D
                  The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Howard has a great Mentor in Ozzie. Just like Ozzie had a great Mentor in Vernon.

Howard has done well but, has not experienced the crap he will face in the Playoffs.

Does this mean he will not be able to play big? Hell no!

It does mean however, if the D does not keep it's stiffened play, he will become a sacrificial lamb.

Goalies can steal a game for you.

No D, and your Goalie has no chance.

Comment

• Goalies can steal a series when 1 game flips home ice.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                        You still have to win 16 games to hoist right?
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Wings defenseman Niklas Kronwall versus any Coyotes forward (keep your head up, boys): Kronwall is the game's best open-ice hitter and specializes in hammering an unsuspecting forward trying to leave his zone with the puck on a breakout. Look for Kronwall to set the tempo with a big hit early in the series.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• For anyone on the Canadian side of the border who can't get FSD, the Wings game will be carried tonight by TSN in hi def.
                            Detroit in four, five at most.

Comment

• Also on VRS.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Heeyyyy Sharky, Hope all is going well for you in all-wises.... you know, health wise, love wise, financial wise...I'll leave otherwise out of it, otherwise this could get complicated.....

Comment

Working...
                                X