No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The final "month" of the season is upon us and that means the final schedule wallpaper for the 2009-10 regular season! This month's featured player is Henrik Zetterberg:

Comment

• i said it all along
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeesh, how many lucky bounces is Nashville gonna get today?

2 goals off of Wings players... and one off a broken stick. Without dumb luck they're losing 2-0 and it wouldn't even feel that close.

Comment

• I'll say this, though. Nashville plays some amazing team defense, especially when they have the lead.

Comment

• It's kinda bizarre, in a sense that the Wings could possibly be in a better position if they lose this game.

The #5 team plays a rather tough Phoenix squad.

The #6 teams plays a weaker Vancouver team, who is #3 simply by virtue of leading a weak division.

All the more reason to end this nonsense of division winners getting a guaranteed seed. Guarantee them a playoff spot if you want, but let the seed be determined by points.

Comment

• Whelp, the win streak ends in OT... on Nashville's first clean goal at that.

Gotta give the Preds credit, they are one hell of a defensive team... it's like opponents are skating uphill the way they slow the game down and choke the neutral zone.

Comment

• At least they got a point out of it.

Nashville has been playing some great hockey.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "i said it all along"
                  ----------------------LOL jaadam.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• my words were taken out of context Dano
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The sky is falling posters are out in full bloom at LGRW this weekend, Wings are done in the 1st round, Osgood sucks ect... (these are the same bandwagon fans who said we would never be in the playoffs)

Ozzie had a good 3rd period. It almost felt like a given that we would have a tough time winning in his first game back in the net, but at least now he has this game to build upon. Eaves and Helm looked good and Dan Cleary was skating like a healthy Cleary we all know. Lilja was listed as a healthy scratch for Lebda.

Comment

• I was waiting for the original 3:00pm start time. When I turned the TV on, the game was already over.

RWs lose 4-3 to the Phlyers
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• nuts
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I am not sure the skating zebras were looking at the same game I was watching.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              I was waiting for the original 3:00pm start time. When I turned the TV on, the game was already over.

RWs lose 4-3 to the Phlyers
                              Was it me or did they seem to be in a big hurry to get that game over so they could televise golf.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Lilja? Seriously?

I guess I can't get beyond him failing to clear the puck against the Ducks all those years ago in the playoffs. If we won that game we'd have been champs.
                                I still blame the ref who called a phantom penalty on Datsyuk which led to the tying goal with seconds left.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X