No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 rounds of shootouts! Holy shit thats pretty amazing.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I don't care what others say. I think the shootouts are really exciting!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It's okay for the regular season but I would puke if they put it in the playoffs.

Howard and the Nashville goalie made a couple of great saves yesterday.

Comment

• I agree that playoff hockey should be score to win.

No shoot outs. Play the game and let the players on the ice decide the outcome.

In regular season, they want to make sure that they do not wear out the legs. In the playoffs, play until the score indicates a winner.

Comment

• One for the blooper reel! Probably the worst shootout attempts in NHL history. lol I can laugh about it now, the Red Wings won again last night. Poor Patrick Eaves, I hope he gets another chance someday to redeem himself in a SO.

[youtube]9JLpbvORmbM[/youtube]

Comment

• Cindy Crosby!! LOL! And I was watching this when I thought, he just said "Cindy" Watch Mickey almost laugh.

[youtube]d5wiSC6YoAQ [/youtube]
              Last edited by WingsFan; March 29, 2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Loved it. I was laughing for hours after I watched it.

Comment

• Still laughing here LOL!

Comment

• I hope the Wings rest up Cleary to make sure he's healthy. We def need him for the playoffs.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings win a crazy one at the Joe 5-4! Were up 4-0 Edmonton ties it and Wings win with a minute to go on a controversial goal by Stuart!

Comment

• That was the sort of game that a month ago the Wings would lose in OT or shootout.

Comment

• Should the goal have been allowed or no? Edmonton sure was complaining.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Should the goal have been allowed or no? Edmonton sure was complaining.
                            I was at the game. The puck started going high and was deflected down. The dude saw the trajectory a jumped up for no reason, he even said " Hey I am 6-4 and had to jump up". Why if the goal is 4 feet tall would a 6-4 person feel the need to jump up?

I don't know where the rule deals with shots and deflections and assists in heights but the puck went to about chest level maybe a little higher before being deflected. At that point I think its too close to call. I think it was good.

But honestly Edmonton was getting away with murder all game. If that call went against the Wings with a minute left I am not sure what would have happen at the Arena. We were super pissed when they said it was being reviewed to start with.

Comment

• Yeah i was wondering about that quote when he said he had to jump. I thought they messed up and were talking about the Pistons.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Difficult call.

High sticking in front of the net is identified as the stick being higher than the crossbar. High sticking out on the ice is identified as your stick being above the shoulders.

He made contact high in the slot and his stick was below his shoulders so I would say good goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X