No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or if the Wings had played more deperately in the first two periods.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Rob Scuderi played one of the best games I have seen in a long time by a defenseman....he saved at least 3 goals with his alert plays......Cant say we didnt have our chances.....Oh well game 7 now anybody's cup......

Comment

• Ya know, I watched all of Game 5 too.

Surprisingly enough, I have little bearing on what happens on the ice. Shocking, I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          Ya know, I watched all of Game 5 too.

Surprisingly enough, I have little bearing on what happens on the ice. Shocking, I know.
          Its all in good fun. Sorry I thought you left after that see you game 7 comment. I was just reminded of that four goal comeback awhile ago that you left in the middle of.

Comment

• Still no stadium will be louder then a Game 7 in Detroit. Hopefully that will help keep Flurry's Detroit struggles going.

Comment

• I do not have to work Friday Night.

Win the Cup at home, Wings.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• It'd be real nice to win it at home.. Game 5 last year wouldve been great so we'll just have to do it in 7 this year.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The last one is always the hardest.

Pens outplayed the Wings for 2 periods. Flurrey stole the game for the Pens. Zet will be dreaming about that post for a while.

It will be nice to see the cup raised at the Joe but, there is no guarantee that it will be the Wings raising it. It is now up to the bounce of the puck.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Rocky, can you tell us how tired and fatigued the Wings looked again. It worked so well the last time.

I'm looking forward to watching the Wings raise the Cup at home. I Am off starting tomorrow for several days. I have the kids to watch the game with and I'm goig to invite a couple of the neighbors and their families over for dinner and too watch the game on the big screen. One of them is a Pittsburg fan.

GO WINGS!

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Looking forward to game 7 .... Is there anything better in sports than a Stanley Cup Playoff game 7?
                      Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                        Looking forward to game 7 .... Is there anything better in sports than a Stanley Cup Playoff game 7?
                        Superbowl. Sorry I am just not a big fan of series play. Maybe if it was a 3 game series that would be one thing, but I like the idea that you only have 60 minutes to prove that your the best. It kind of annoying to have it be "well they were the best in 240 of 420 possible minutes". Still it is better then Baseball where even in the world series its still about pitching match ups and tired arms, or basketball and its ridiculous score that makes it hard to feel any tension till the last few minutes.

Comment

• The Joe will be rockin if we win it at home!! Fuck I wish I could be there.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            The Joe will be rockin if we win it at home!! Fuck I wish I could be there.
                            Same.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              Rocky, can you tell us how tired and fatigued the Wings looked again. It worked so well the last time.
                              I'll change it up a bit. Penguins do not score on the power play, Crosby and Malkin do squat, and the Wings still lose! Why? Because they played conservatively and hoped they might steal one. Where was that famous killer instinct? With about 5 minutes to go in the second period they had 9 shots on goal. I guess they were only looking for high percentage shots. Oh, and I love the way Samuelsson sort of waved at Kennedy as he was putting in the game winner. Would it kill him to hit someone? Don't even get me started about Hossa. He played every game in Pittsburgh like he was apologizing for leaving, and he does marginally better in Detroit. World-class my ass!
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                                Looking forward to game 7 .... Is there anything better in sports than a Stanley Cup Playoff game 7?
                                if you go by TV ratings, then a NFL pre-season game between Detroit and Cleveland is better
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X