Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
    OK....

you're either blind......or blinded by your love for your team.
    Nope. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Game 3 is over, bring on game 4.
    "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• ......Asked if he hit Havlat in the head, Kronwall said: "Maybe that's why he got knocked out. I don't know."

Comment

• Looks like a clean hit to me. You can't be skating with your head down like that and expect not to get tatooed. They aren't playing backgammon.....

Had he gotten hit with a hip check he'd have probably flown 5-6' because he still never would have seen the hit coming - his eyes were where they shouldn't have been - on the ice.

Comment

• "Except that Brown led with his elbow and butt end of the stick, and Hudler was no where near the puck...

Except for that, exactly the same."
          ---------------------Yep.

"Right call even if using the wrong penalty name."
          --------------------No it wasn't. They weren't even going to call a penalty untill they saw he was hurt. Then they decided they better call one. Also intersting is all the pundits have said it was a clean hit. I think they know a little more than you Gonz. As far as a hit to the head, he had his head down. If you're coming in to thump hit a good one in the chest you're going to hit his head. Can't avoid it. At some point the player has to responsible. He had his head down. He shouldn't have. He got whacked.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by DanO; May 24, 2009, 06:26 AM.
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• <<<<<<< stirring the pot >>>>>>>>>

.....after seeing a bit on the hit this morning on Fox 2 sports including interviews from both benches. I stick by my original observations.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post

What I really am doing again is laughing at the Wings fans problems with the officiating.

It never seems to end.
              Listen you dumb douchebag, this is a bunch of Wings fans that still have a team in the touney, debating/discussing a controversial play. It's what fans do. It would be nice if everyone could look at a play, and come away with a general consensus of what just happened. The NHL officiating is so inconsistant, you just never what to expect, either as a fan or a player. You think it's silly, then go the fuck away.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Markus, you ignorant slut...

The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• What's wrong with Nick? They just said he missed the warmup skate.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I just heard that Lidstrom won't be in the line up at all. But I didn't hear why.
                    ------------

Comment

• Lidstrom: Lower body injury. Havlat is in for the Blackhawks.
                      "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• 'Lower Body Injury'

Chelios playing today, I guess Babcock doesn't hate him.

Draper is out also, maybe Dats also.

Comment

• Bob Probert dropped the ceremonial puck.

Comment

• Huet in goal for Chicago.

Comment

• No Lidstrom.

Chelios instead.

Yeah, I'll see you all Game 5. It'll be a best of three series at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg H View Post
                                Lidstrom: Lower body injury. Havlat is in for the Blackhawks.
                                Flu symptoms, eh?
                                ------------

Comment

Working...
                                X