Game Day! Week 2 - Bucs @ Lions - 1 pm eastern on Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    Passing offense is going through an early season funk and the Lions will have to adjust. Rough showing by that unit today. Perhaps the anonymous NFC executive that dunked on the Lions in the offseason was onto something.

Shoutout to the Bucs defense because it seemed like their open field tackling was incredible today.

Hutch, what a beast.
    Maybe the Lions should play the starters a bit in pre-c
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yep, they seem unprepared.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
        St. Brown probably out until after bye week.
        Dont look good
        Everything going wrong on that WR room. Not surprised this was going to be the result

Comment

• Campbell has two brain farts
          Kick the field goal at the end of the half.
          Kick the field goal with seven minutes to go from 59 yards out.

Lions win. It’s that simple. He does not trust his kicking game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
            Campbell has two brain farts

If that’s the case than Bates shouldn’t be on the team. Dan being a meathead again. Trust your kicker

Comment

• The interception that was not within five yards of a receiver reminded me of early 2021 Goff.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Not gonna be easy next week by the looks of it. Cards taking it to the Rams right now.
                3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• My big concern is if the defense can start doing better against elusive QBs. Baker's not exactly Josh Allen, and was utterly clowning this defense. I fear what Murray is going to do.

Comment

• You think Baker can run against us? Kyler Murray will run like a beast .
                    This game today reminds me of the Seattle loss last year.
                    It could have season long tie breaker implications

Comment

Campbell has two brain farts

He tried. He had offense and kicking team on field at same time. Shame that is against the rules.
                      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Two things have been very overrated so far - the offensive line and Ben Johnson.

Comment

• Lions pulled a lot of games out of their ass last year. For that to happen everything has to go right. Thing like JAMO dragging the second foot on the sideling or Goff making just a little bit better pass, Goff has to take the pass underneath to a wide open LaPorta on third down rather than force the ball downfield to St Brown.

Everyone has be on the same page and they can't miss assignments on offense. There were plays, especially late in the game that one guy made a mistake and it fucked up the play.

An early example was when Gibbs failed to chip the guy that was coming unimpeded as he ran by him and the play blew up.

Late in the game was on the screen to Gibbs when Ragnow didn't look inside and the player ran by and made the tackle. Last year Ragnow would have made a block. If he had today, Gibbs might have gone to the house. (BTW, my impression was that Ragnow didn't have a very good game today)

There were a lot of opportunities missed today by the offense.

I think they'll get it together, but they missed the chance of winning a very winnable game today.

BTW, it looked like the only guy on the Lions O that came to play today was JAMO
                          Last edited by CGVT; September 15, 2024, 05:07 PM.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not gonna worry about this. Take this one on the chin and get ready for @ Arizona.
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• prater nails a 57 yarder- miss that guy

Comment

prater nails a 57 yarder- miss that guy
                                Campbell wouldn't be attempting any 57-yarders with Prater, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X