No announcement yet.

Game Day! Week 2 - Bucs @ Lions - 1 pm eastern on Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goff has one last chance to find his game.

Comment

• Wow what a boner by TB!
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Why the middle of the field?

Comment

• If it's not to the sidelines, gotta be in the endzone.

Comment

• Onto the cards

Comment

• Not one shot at the end zone?
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Defense: B+, Offense: D-

Comment

• Goff should be ashamed of his play today. On a day where a "B" game from the QB nets a win... Goff gave them a "D", and that's if I'm being generous.

I still have absolutely no idea who he was trying to throw to on his second pick. There wasn't a Lions receiver within 7 yards of where that ball ended up.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                    Not one shot at the end zone?
                    This.
                    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Just not good enough today. TB made plays when they had to.

Comment

• Originally posted by GALion68 View Post
                        Just not good enough today. TB made plays when they had to.
                        I picked Tampa to win today because I had a funny feeling the Lions was go drop this one. The Lions look off right now and they probably won’t find themselves into late into the season

Comment

• A massive chunk of this loss is on Jared Goff's shoulders. I don't particularly like scapegoating the QB, but holy hell he stunk up the field today. He wasn't particularly pressured. He just couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
                          Last edited by chemiclord; September 15, 2024, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• St. Brown probably out until after bye week.
                            Dont look good

Comment

• Now, as I say that... very few people outside of Hutch and JaMo covered themselves in glory. Hell, even the coaching staff shit the bed leading into halftime.

That this game was even there to win was a minor miracle, because the Lions did not deserve it at all.

Comment

• Passing offense is going through an early season funk and the Lions will have to adjust. Rough showing by that unit today. Perhaps the anonymous NFC executive that dunked on the Lions in the offseason was onto something.

Shoutout to the Bucs defense because it seemed like their open field tackling was incredible today.

Hutch, what a beast.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X