Game Day! Week 2 - Bucs @ Lions - 1 pm eastern on Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    I think CGVT may be right. Goff is forcing these to St. Brown.
    Of course I'm right.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Laporta gets a catch

Comment

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
        Laporta gets a catch
        Finally
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

And St. Brown hurt. I knew it would happen eventually

Comment

If you're gonna run... and the Bucs don't have Kancey or Vea, there's no business trying to bounce it outside. Go straight up the gut.

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              If you're gonna run... and the Bucs don't have Kancey or Vea, there's no business trying to bounce it outside. Go straight up the gut.
              The Lions have ran away from what they were doing last season. I get that Tampa Bay is very good against the run

Comment

We finally score in the 3rd quarter. That’s definitely something we got to improve on this season because that was our Achilles heel last season

Comment

St. Brown's probably gonna have a nice bruise on his thigh, but it doesn't look like anything serious.

Comment

And just like that, the Lions have the lead.

Comment

• Nice job, Lions offense. MCDC was so upset heading to halftime that it helped prevent a turd quarter (at least for now…).

Lions defense should be fresh. Only 3 snaps in the last hour of real time or so.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Great drive. They’ve had multiple long drives, with Vako out for TB start wearing down their d-line.

Comment

• Terrion killing us bad with penalties

Comment

• Big chunk plays by Tampa

Comment

• Okay, well at least that was a real, no-doubter penalty.

Comment

• Come on defense... the offense finally got something going. Don't give the game right back.

Comment

Working...
                                X