Game Day! Week 2 - Bucs @ Lions - 1 pm eastern on Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Someone on this team needs to do something fast. Offense, defense, doesn't matter. Someone needs to step up and do something.
    Like that from Branch!

Comment

There we go, BB!

Comment

Tim Patrick gets a catch.

Comment

Disastrous way to end the half. This team is off

Comment

Won’t be surprised if the Lions lose today. Just feels like one of those games like Seattle last year especially if we end up meeting Tampa Bay again in the playoffs.

Extra motivated Tampa Bay team. Lions barely beat the Rams last week and didn’t do it in convincing fashion. Now granted I gave them the “week 1 rust” excuse but so far the Lions just look off and aren’t playing up to their full potential. That can easily change later in the season if they get hot and get back to what they are.

At least the 49ers are getting dog walk by the Vikings but we arguely are looking like one of the more​ mid teams in the NFC at the moment

Comment

All that for nothing.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Wow. How the hell do you bungle that?

Everyone looks out of sorts, even the coaches. Halftime hasn't been a terribly good time for Campbell's teams to sort themselves out, too.

Comment

At least they aren’t as bad as the Cowboys.
                  3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                  10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

It's important to note that it's a one score game; plenty of time to turn it around... but holy hell it feels like everyone is out of sorts on that Lions sideline.

Comment

If I had to wager a guess, I'd say Fipp lost track of the down, thought it was 4th, and tried to get the kicking team out for a fire drill.

Comment

Excited Lets Go GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

Goddammit
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Again, one of those rules that sucks if you're a defender, but a rule that isn't a secret, and a defender has to know better.

Comment

3rd quarter woes continues but at least you get 3. Sucks you didn’t get 3 earlier before the half

Comment

"It's hard to run laterally against this defense."

It's hard to run vertically against this defense.

Goff has to be the one that breaks through. The running game isn't going to be able to carry 'em today.
                              Last edited by chemiclord; September 15, 2024, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Is it going to be that tough to get a TD today?

Comment

Working...
                                X