• Bucs @ Lions Playoff Rematch #2 Gameweek Thread

Disneyworker.jpg
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Bucs all-pro safety out for this game.
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Mike Williams and Chris Godwin - another test for the revamped secondary, but you know this team wants to get the ball deep down the field. But if the Lions can manage anywhere near the type of pressure they got on Stafford, they should get better results against Mayfield.

Comment

Another tough test.

Comment

Agreed. We are definitely better than last year defensively, but will likely need our O to play better than it did against the RAMS. Do we get the debut of DJ Reader?
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Baker had a good game week 1...This is no gimme that is for sure...Tampas OL is much better than the patchwork Rams OL was.

Comment

Only thing I would be concerned about is an emotional letdown. Lions used a lot of energy to get that win.
              Bucs had a relative easy time in their win.

Comment

After this week the secondary gets a bit of a breather on the WR front with AZ (depending upon your opinion on MHJr). But then Seattle, Dallas and the Vikings. That’s about of WR talent in the early season. These rookies will be battle tested.

Comment

One good thing about these early tough games is that our team can't even let off the gas for a little bit.

Tampa is battle tested, and they'd like to put some doubt in the Lions that Tampa can beat them.

If we take the Bucs seriously and don't have a flat game, we should beat them Sunday afternoon.
                  "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

No excuses. Got a big boy schedule, deal with it.
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                      No excuses. Got a big boy schedule, deal with it.
                      LOL, I'm sure if they take an L that will be the prevailing thought around here!

Comment

Slick refs, slicker turf, boner pirates, boneless wings, and now a big boy schedule? This is bullshit!
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

FB_IMG_1726258067181.jpg
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            If we don't have Penei, Jamo, and Kerby, then we should have all hands on deck.
                            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

Jon Gruden calls interior of Lions O line The law office.
                              Ragnow, Glasgow, and Zeitler 🤓
                              His you tube channel has 10 minute segment on Likns Bucs. Very entertaining

Comment

Working...
                              X