No announcement yet.

Game Day finally! Week 1 - SNF - Rams 🐏 at Lions 🦁

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford was flippin’ incredible. Like, literally.

Lions ran the ball 31 times for 163 yards. Drive in OT was seven runs and a pass.
    Evil Parallel Universe Lions fans: You will believe in NOW! Comply or suffer the consequences.

This sig brought to you by Omni Consumer Products. For all your consumer product and government needs, OCP has the approved solution for you.

Comment

• Coin flip was big.

I sure didn't want to see the Rams with the ball.

O line stepped up against a gassed Rams D and Monty was a fucking beast.

Nice start to the season
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lions blew them off the ball on that last play. Half this forum gets in following some Detroit pants.
        AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• That's the one big flaw with the smaller defenses the Rams like to run. At the end of games (and in OT) they can get worn down, and the Lions were able to take advantage. By the time the Lions took the ball in OT, that defense was gassed.
          Last edited by chemiclord; September 8, 2024, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• I think they held Montgomery in reserve in the second half because it was mostly Gibbs. Once they went back to him, he brought the pain

Comment

• LA tried to call timeout. No dice. They were getting plowed.
              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                I think they held Montgomery in reserve in the second half because it was mostly Gibbs. Once they went back to him, he brought the pain
                And I think they were able to do that because Gibbs is a deceptively strong runner himself, so it's not like the Rams defense was particularly catching a break. Gibbs was workin' em too.

Comment

• Strangely I felt a lot better about OT when I saw the look MCDC and Goff gave each other after the coin flip. Like β€œwe got this”.
                  3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                  10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by maxw3ll View Post
                    LA tried to call timeout. No dice. They were getting plowed.
                    Thirty seconds isn't nearly enough time to work fatigue out your system, especially when you're getting dog-walked off the line as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
                      Strangely I felt a lot better about OT when I saw the look MCDC and Goff gave each other after the coin flip. Like β€œwe got this”.
                      Saw that as well. Cambell knew
                      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• It’s amazing how many NFL fans out there who are like β€œStafford is the clutch-est” after he makes those crazy throws on the back of his heel. I’m like where the fuck were you guys when he was doing this stuff every week in Detroit?
                        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by maxw3ll View Post
                          Lions blew them off the ball on that last play. Half this forum gets in following some Detroit pants.
                          Truth

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
                            It’s amazing how many NFL fans out there who are like β€œStafford is the clutch-est” after he makes those crazy throws on the back of his heel. I’m like where the fuck were you guys when he was doing this stuff every week in Detroit?
                            He played out of his mind. NFL does not give him his flowers. He played almost perfect. Any less and Det would of jumped them early. He got them to OT - Det is glad they won the toss.

They should also fix the OT rule. Give each a chance after a full game effort. Both sides earned it
                            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Puka hurt as well as 2 of their OL. They are scary on offense with a healthy Stafford. Lions are more of a vibe team. Goff plays well when the OL plays like it should. This game showed the whole spectrum of good and bad of Lions football. Glad we won in the end.

Comment

• Stafford has much better coaching than he ever had in Detroit. Nucua going out was bad for them long term but his replacements were healthier and faster tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X