No announcement yet.

Game Day finally! Week 1 - SNF - Rams 🐏 at Lions 🦁

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, hey... you happily dare the Rams to consistently put together 11-play touchdown drives that take up half the quarter.

Comment

• Score again

Comment

• Some points on this drive would be nice.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Listening to this broadcast I wonder if they know the Lions are even playing.

All Rams. All the time
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Another three and out.

Comment

• Rams returner makes a bonehead play, but it doesn't cost them

Comment

• Rams D has been tough. They've taken the Sun God out of the game and really limited LaPorta

Comment

• Goff and company need to get some more points, and the defense needs to hold Stafford in check.
                  "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• The. Fuck.
                    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Wow. Davis fucked up on his route. The Lions are determined to make this another nail biter

Comment

• And there's the chunk play the Lions D could not afford to give up. Fuck.

This game is going to be tied, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Not anymore.
                          Spoke too soon

Comment

• Had them on the ropes and letting them back in it even with their hobbled offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Rams D has been tough. They've taken the Sun God out of the game and really limited LaPorta
                              The Lion OL has not been able to impose their will like they did in the playoff game

Comment

• Originally posted by GALion68 View Post
                                Had them on the ropes and letting them back in it even with their hobbled offense.
                                Looking like Seattle all over again. Same shit happened last year and Seattle made it a game

Comment

Working...
                                X