Game Day finally! Week 1 - SNF - Rams 🐏 at Lions 🦁

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Well, part of the problem is the passing game trying to force the middle of the field when it was very clear and very obvious that the Rams were clogging that up.
    Agreed

Comment

• With the Packers losing Friday night, a win tonight can help us in not only the Conference, but in the Division.

We need to pull this baby out while there is still time to do so.
      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Everything the Lions passing offense did well in the past 2 seasons… Rams defense figured out something.

Goff has 60 yards passing to non-Jamo targets. That’s insane.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
          Even if they lose this game it’s been a good learning experience.
          this is what teams are going to do. On defense they’re going to take away the middle of the field.
          On offense they’re going to sink and dunk.
          season ain’t over 1 loss.
          Can’t win em all. Even Super Bowl contending teams will lose a few bad games. You just hope that this bad loss doesn’t break this team and set the tone for the season because their OL has not been dominant tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Everything the Lions passing offense did well in the past 2 seasons… Rams defense figured out something.

Goff has 60 yards passing to non-Jamo targets. That’s insane.
            That's something that all the NFL teams did in the offseason: To try to figure out the Lions offense.

So far, the Rams have a blueprint that the Lions will have to do a counter against from this game forward.
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• We need the ball back somehow.
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• That is vintage Stafford.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

That's something that all the NFL teams did in the offseason: To try to figure out the Lions offense.

So far, the Rams have a blueprint that the Lions will have to do a counter against from this game forward.
                  It's a blueprint that teams have had for a while. The issue was that there was very little defenses could do about it because the O-Line simply imposed their will.

I'm willing to chalk this up to the rust of simply not playing at all until tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

It's a blueprint that teams have had for a while. The issue was that there was very little defenses could do about it because the O-Line simply imposed their will.

I'm willing to chalk this up to the rust of simply not playing at all until tonight.
                    I hope so.

Tampa is here in our place next week, and that won't be a gimme.
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Great clock management by the Rams.

Comment

• Ok one more chance

Comment

• Lions offense gets one more shot. Do something with it, please.

Comment

• Lions get one last shot. Fair to say if the Lions offense can’t answer here, this loss would mostly be on that unit.

Stafford with one of his more gutsy performances given the offensive line + no Nacua situation.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It sucks for me that I'm forced to listen to the Westwood One audio feed online.

Can we please throw the ball deep??

We're playing right into the Rams' hands with our play calling tonight.
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Cmon Goff! One more drive
                                AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Working...
                                X