Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game week thread - SNF Rams @ Lions - Sunday, Sept 8, 8:20 pm eastern - LFG!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be a tough game.

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      This is going to be a tough game.
      Yep. No gimmies all year, but this is a test. I'm glad it is at home.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Haha

​​​​​​
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Haha

​​​​​​
          LOL.
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Getting tested early is a good thing. I think the key point in a successful season is avoiding peaking too early to win the October Super Bowl. Those teams rarely win the real one, if they did the Eagles would have a lot of Lombardi trophies.

Comment

Lions going all mono black. Their play may look good , but they won’t look good doing it.

Comment

Taking over/under wagers now on Kelly Stafford's feelings: I'm starting the line at .5 fucks given.
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Attention ya'll, if you are participating in the pickem games you need to get your picks in and tie breakers answered by game time tomorrow.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                    Taking over/under wagers now on Kelly Stafford's feelings: I'm starting the line at .5 fucks given.
                    I saw a tweet earlier from a Lions fan saying something like "We just want Kelly to know that we aren't booing her or Matthew, we're booing their kids".

Comment

Hello beautiful people!

Football is back, I might try to see Baltimore at Kansas City here at midnight today as I'm not working tomorrow. SB champions against the best regular season team last year.

So...this is a really strange preseason. Watching NFL Network every day. And right now, in GMFB that I’m watching live, Kyle Brandt picked the Lions to win the Super Bowl against the Bills, Akbar also put us there but predicting a third in a row win for the Chiefs.

Still waiting for Jaimie and Peter predictions.

But again, people don't talk about the Lions, because they are a sure thing, and apart from the WR3 question mark, the Lions are good period, no room for discussions, and contenders to winning the Super Bowl. So this is really strange, not used to this, I didn't pick the Lions to stress about high expectations!!! Ahah

Optimistic, but cautious.
                      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

Comment

"Can Lions take advantage of top Rams corner going on injured reserve?"
                            ---------------------------------They damn well better.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

I think this was originally posted by a Rams fan in their subreddit. Hopefully this means we're catching them at a good time for us.

image.png

Comment

Hoping the Lions put 40 on em.😎

Comment

Working...
                                X