No announcement yet.

Exhibition 3 - Steelers @ Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol a fumble due to pushing the Steelers LT and the QB hits his own player’s back. Nice bull rush by Ukwu.

Yeah. Gio Manu is basically going to be the Brodric Martin of last year. Redshirt season for someone the Lions think has potential.

I hope the Lions let Hooker play the entire game. Starting to settle in. Nobody needs to see Sudfeld.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

As bad as the team was at first got to feel good going into the locker room with a tied score. Please don’t let Sudfeld play the 2nd half.

Comment

First Half Takeaways:

It is nice to see Bates nail the extra points.

The uniforms are sharp
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Agree.

Plus as mentioned before, this Hogan Hatten guy. Could he be the next Death, Taxes, and Muhlbach. 🤔

I also want to see more Isaiah Williams. He passes the eye test and could make the initial 53 interesting considering slot WR not being a need.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Bates definitely go be having some fans biting their nails this season

Comment

Roller coaster
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Hendon cooking right now

Comment

Lions touchdown!
                  Announcer "and the Lions are back on top"
                  Uh, they haven't been up all day.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Looks like Hooker’s day is done. He’s played well today.

Comment

Hooker can outrun the scrubs, but I think when he plays against actual NFL talent it is a different story..

Comment

Was that Sudfeld holding his helmet in front of his face?
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                          Was that Sudfeld holding his helmet in front of his face?
                          Even Fromm looks better than Sudfeld

Comment

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

Even Fromm looks better than Sudfeld
                            Consider the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              Agree.

Plus as mentioned before, this Hogan Hatten guy. Could he be the next Death, Taxes, and Muhlbach. 🤔

I also want to see more Isaiah Williams. He passes the eye test and could make the initial 53 interesting considering slot WR not being a need.
                              At min you keep 5 WR on the roster. He fits Raymond's spot as both a slot guy and a returner. So you have a backup for both services, and Dan already said they if they could avoid it they wouldn't over work Kalif. So keeping Williams seems like a no brainer, then basically throw a dart at the wall for whatever under performing big body you you think might work.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                                Bates definitely go be having some fans biting their nails this season
                                Im not sure Bates is going to have Dan's confidence unless there is no other reasonable option but the FG....If its 4th and 5 or a 40 yard FG, Dan may still go for it instead....You get the feeling they may lose a game or two due to the kicking game.

Comment

Working...
                                X