Exhibition 3 - Steelers @ Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
    Hooker sacked 4 times already, just now end of 1st Q...These backup OLs look like a bunch of Jags, nothing special for sure.
    We won't miss them when they get cut.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Cut day will definitely be interesting.

Comment

This O-line just made me growl, "FU Raiola". I think I'm still damaged.

Also, Goff's agent should call for a new 10 year deal...and the Lions should counter with a 15 year offer.

Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

At least the defense gets a sack

Comment

Collectively a lot going wrong for the backups on offense. Hooker off. The OLine very shaky. No idea what the WRs are doing off screen.

The punt unit has been good though. 😆.

Keying in on Gio Manu at LT on offense. Lions traded a future 3rd for him. Have to see what he does.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Preseason, when edging the lawn on a 95 degree day in full sun is the better option.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Hooker go be eating 10+ sacks at this point before the half is over

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

So was Al Kaline when he started out.
                  Ha! I remember when he started broadcasting. Man, he stunk. Ha! We used to make fun of how bad he was. Of course we had some pretty good broadcast teams for the Tigers back in the 60s and early 70s
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I was surprised to see that Jamo is taller than the Sun God.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                      Hooker go be eating 10+ sacks at this point before the half is over
                      image.png

Halfway there!

Comment

RBs also 6 carries 8 total yards (not counting Hookers yardage)...This OL is not getting it done

Comment

There you go

Comment

Awesome run by Hooker despite Gio Manu getting egregiously beat off the edge there on the left side.

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                            RBs also 6 carries 8 total yards (not counting Hookers yardage)...This OL is not getting it done
                            Seems like everyone on the OLine is taking a turn when it comes to losing a rep. RBs have had little room to breathe for the entirety of the game. Though the Lions scoring drive here was better.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              Awesome run by Hooker despite Gio Manu getting egregiously beat off the edge there.

Seems like everyone on the OLine is taking a turn when it comes to losing a rep.
                              Manu so far hasn’t been impressing me. He has looked meh but he’s a work in progress

Comment

Ukwu may have secured himself a roster spot

Comment

Working...
                                X