Exhibition 3 - Steelers @ Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibition 3 - Steelers @ Lions

I'm taking my daughter to this one - Normally would not ever consider a preseason game, but given the price of regular season tickets, decided to go. Hope to see Hooker get as many snaps as possible, and a competitive game, but above all, no injuries!
    Got Kneecaps?

Read a headline that Mr. UNLIMITED wants to play in this game. Seems like the right moment to re-start YouTube TV just for that entertainment purpose. We get actual college or NFL football every weekend until February. Exciting. Bronco Country, Let’s Ride.

Yeah, mainly interested to see Hooker, Manu, the DLine/ edge depth, and if one of the backup WRs can make a lasting impression. I haven’t watched ANY live NFL preseason games this year, but maybe this is my first due to football excitement starting up.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

I was fortunate to get a few cheap seats for the Lions road trip to Minnesota this year so I’ll be making the trip to US Bank Stadium.

I wanted to go to the Lions opener against the Rams but no luck and I didn’t want to pay an arm and an leg for resale tickets. I just want to see Hendon ball today

Comment

"I just want to see Hendon ball today"---------------------Me too.
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

New home blue Lions uniform… amazing live in action.

Nice play by Brandon Joseph.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Hot knife through butter for the Steelers on the first drive.

Comment

Fumble on third sack was on Sorsdal, second sack was on Hooker, first sack was a combined collapse of Sorsdal and LT.

Comment

Joseph missed an open field tackle opportunity on that Patterson TD. Good play, then bad play on that 1st drive for Joseph.

Hooker made a couple nice plays. Followed up by 3 consecutive bad plays that can be mainly described as indecisiveness. Depending on if any WRs were even open for Hooker. Still needs to process information a little quicker.

It’s basically a mix of a few 2s + a majority of 3s and 4s for the Lions playing right now when it comes to their depth chart.

14-0 Steelers.
                Last edited by Cody_Russell; August 24, 2024, 12:31 PM.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Hard to watch preseason....Most of the 3rd/4th string are not good enough to play in the NFL

Comment

Holy shit, Hogan Hatten #49 is fast as he was covering that punt. The potential new LS for the Lions. Rookie from Idaho with a freakish RAS score at the position.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Lol Justin Fields fumbling the snap sure brings back memories

Comment

Real barn burner here.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Wow. Golden Tate is pretty terrible, isn't he? Ha!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Wow. Golden Tate is pretty terrible, isn't he? Ha!
                            So was Al Kaline when he started out.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Hooker sacked 4 times already, just now end of 1st Q...These backup OLs look like a bunch of Jags, nothing special for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X