No announcement yet.

Exhibition 2 - Lions @ Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Bates is one of those dudes who just practices poorly, but come game time, he's somehow ready when needed.

There are people like that.

Comment

Hope so
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

I notice that a lot of our balls are just popping out on kickoff returns. Hope that doesn’t translate over to the regular season

Comment

WoW!
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Finally a big play from Sudfeld

Comment

I sure feel sorry for the Lions receivers trying to make the team and having to play with Sudfield.

Jesus.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Vaki is looking like a interesting project

Comment

Ouch Bates missed the XP

Comment

Vaki definitely has natural instincts as a runner despite his inexperience at the position.

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                    Finally a big play from Sudfeld
                    That was all Kaden Davis and RAC. Also no idea what #39 on KC was doing there.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Betts with a sack. About time

Comment

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

That was all Kaden Davis and RAC. Also no idea what #39 on KC was doing there.
                        Funny thing is Sudfeld gets credit for a 61 yard TD pass lol...

Comment

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                          Funny thing is Sudfeld gets credit for a 61 yard TD pass lol...
                          True lol for the box score people.

But understanding CONTEXT. It was a good play action intermediate throw by Sudfeld. Davis with an awesome showcase of speed to run by the defense with #39 on KC randomly looking like he slipped on a banana peel.

Good for Sudfeld. When our expectation is for rock bottom, one quality intermediate throw is unexpected.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

I can see why Brad sees potential in Vaki

Comment

Vaki 59 yards receiving that last drive....Making Sudfeld look better than he is

Comment

I don't know if I can handle an entire season of Bates. Every fucking kick is an adventure.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X