No announcement yet.

Exhibition 1 - Lions @ Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detroit Lions kicker Jake Bates is off to a good start to the preseason after he drilled a long field goal in the first quarter against the New York Giants. We have the highlight of the kick right here.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Bates just might be one of those dudes who "locks in" on game day even if he's shaky in practice. Hard to tell simply because he only had one shot.

Comment

This is the all-22 film guy doing a breakdown of the young Lions DL in the game

Quick summary: Brodric Martin looked very good. Nate Lynn and Ukwu both looked good. James Houston struggled, but played more SAM with coverage responsibilities.

Comment

Houston struggling in coverage is no surprise.

That's why he was doing it so much in preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by El Axe View Post
            This is the all-22 film guy doing a breakdown of the young Lions DL in the game

Quick summary: Brodric Martin looked very good. Nate Lynn and Ukwu both looked good. James Houston struggled, but played more SAM with coverage responsibilities.

Lynn is out for the season

Campbell said Sunday that Hooker, who left his preseason debut with a concussion, will miss Sunday and Monday’s practice.
            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

"Campbell said Sunday that Hooker, who left his preseason debut with a concussion, will miss Sunday and Monday’s practice."
              ---------------------------------------------I noticed. I was there.
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Nice, DanO! How was it? Were you catching up with Mark?
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Nice, DanO! How was it? Were you catching up with Mark?
                  No I wasn't with Mark. My son and I went. He surprised me with the tickets.
                  I've been trying to get a hold of him for awhile now. I messaged his daughter and she said she would let him know. She said he got a new phone. Still waiting to hear from him.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Originally posted by DanO View Post

No I wasn't with Mark. My son and I went. He surprised me with the tickets.
                    I've been trying to get a hold of him for awhile now. I messaged his daughter and she said she would let him know. She said he got a new phone. Still waiting to hear from him.
                    FWIW he made a comment on one of my Facebook posts this morning
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

FWIW he made a comment on one of my Facebook posts this morning
                      Thanks CGVT.
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                      X