No announcement yet.

Exhibition 1 - Lions @ Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we're like 10-2 and Goff blows out a knee, do we call Brady, and does Brady pick up the phone?
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

If we're 10-2, we're likely rolling with Hooker at that point. Anyone the Lions try to add would have so little command of the playbook that they likely wouldn't be an upgrade.

Comment

I didn't watch much of the game, but I hear that this might have been the lone highlight

Comment

Ugh

Comment

James Houston also has a bone bruise on his knee...DOnt know how long or how serious that injury is.

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I'm watching on Fox2
              I was trying to help those who don't get the local broadcast.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by El Axe View Post
                Ugh

Sigh. Get well soon, everyone.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

That game was very boring to watch until Hooker got in there.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

Didn’t watch the live game as well, but that has more to do with waiting until late August/ early September to resubscribe to YouTube TV. Think it’s cemented in my brain that preseason isn’t worth the time. It only took nearly two decades to understand. The actual game result doesn’t matter, but you could obtain late depth chart positional battle clues.

Such as when I suggested the O/U of WRs making the initial 53 COULD be 3.5 with this group. Brad Holmes might be the best Detroit sports GM that I’ve seen, but it’s ok to admit that WR depth is a problem. Some sense to thinking about backup plans and escalating this. Can the Lions trade a future day 3 pick for Reynolds? Nothing wrong with admitting a mistake. DPJ the most disappointing part of this subject… woof.

New uniform look great though!!​
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      That game was very boring to watch until Hooker got in there.
                      Ditto. I Turned it off when he went out.
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Meaningless game, agree Sudfeld sucks, hopefully Hooker is able to practice/play next week. Liked what I saw from the defense for the early part of the 1st half. That is about it.
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          If we're 10-2, we're likely rolling with Hooker at that point. Anyone the Lions try to add would have so little command of the playbook that they likely wouldn't be an upgrade.
                          Exactly how many plays from the playbook can these QBs actually execute?
                          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

After Week 13, if Hooker hasn't figured out more than a FA fresh off the couch, the Lions are fucked regardless.

Comment

Just sit everybody that 3 deep until the opener.

Comment

Originally posted by klondike View Post
                                Just sit everybody that 3 deep until the opener.
                                Yep.

The only player I want to see getting every chance they can give him is Bates.

I wish that Campbell would have kicked rather than go on fourth so that Bates could get some game-time kicks in.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X