Exhibition 1 - Lions @ Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Topweasel View Post

He was decisive when he decided to run and it looks like they arent asking for him to pass down field. Want to see some of that before I make an opinion but even if that's a struggle I'll take the guy who can actually run up the field if neither of them can pass worth a damn.
    There is nothing to take from this. He is playing against future insurance salesmen.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post

There is nothing to take from this. He is playing against future insurance salesmen.
      Not disagreeing. I Look for decision making (mostly time to decision) and if they are generally on target. I figured they might have been doing sideline shots because of a lack of confidence. But now it looking like it was just a warm up. TDs even completions, even yardage on runs don't matter here though.
      Last edited by Topweasel; August 8, 2024, 08:26 PM.

Comment

One thing I did take from this game is I don't care much for the Lions white/blue combo.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

And there goes Hooker. Didn't last one quarter of play.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
            And there goes Hooker.
            Did he get hurt? I see Sudfeld is back in

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
              And there goes Hooker. Didn't last one quarter of play.
              Liked what I saw from him but I have some concerns about our OL depth

Comment

Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Did he get hurt? I see Sudfeld is back in
                Concussion maybe but probably a precautionary pull

Comment

Sudfeld looked indecisive and inaccurate, though the weather probably factored into that. I liked what I saw from Hooker, his passes just seemed to have more zip to ‘em and he can actually run.

my prediction is Sudfeld gets the #2 job but only for spot duty. If they know going into a game that Goff is out, then Hooker gets the start over Sudfeld.
                  "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                    Sudfeld looked indecisive and inaccurate, though the weather probably factored into that. I liked what I saw from Hooker, his passes just seemed to have more zip to ‘em and he can actually run.

my prediction is Sudfeld gets the #2 job but only for spot duty. If they know going into a game that Goff is out, then Hooker gets the start over Sudfeld.
                    Yeah. If Goff goes down in a game, Sudfield will be the man. Hooker probably after a week of prep.

Hooker has a big arm and he's athletic for sure.

Comment

I had completely forgotten the Lions were playing today.

It sounds like I didn't miss much.

Comment

Yeah, after reading this, that game’s gonna sit unwatched and lonely in the dvr.

Comment

I left when Sudfeld came back in

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            I had completely forgotten the Lions were playing today.

It sounds like I didn't miss much.
                            I’ll give you a quick summary. Terrion, Rakestraw, and the secondary looked good. Vaki looks interesting. Sudfeld is trash. Hooker has potential but still needs work. OL depth and the WR3 position is a concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                              I’ll give you a quick summary. Terrion, Rakestraw, and the secondary looked good. Vaki looks interesting. Sudfeld is trash. Hooker has potential but still needs work. OL depth and the WR3 position is a concern.
                              So... nothing we didn't already suspect before the game?

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                One thing I did take from this game is I don't care much for the Lions white/blue combo.
                                I do like it, but we never win in that.
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X