No announcement yet.

Exhibition 1 - Lions @ Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sudfeld throws INT returned to Giants 46 then they fumble and Detroit recovers lol

Comment

Preseason football!! Sudesfil throws an int, Giant fumbles the return. Lions ball
      "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Who is concussed?
        AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Vaki looks interesting.

Comment

4th and 13 at midfield....66-67 yard FG attmept incoming?

Comment

Nope he punted....with no time on the clock....isnt this the exact situation why they wanted a guy like Bates?

Comment

Think they might have tried it if Sudfeld could have made that pass
                "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Originally posted by maxw3ll View Post
                  Who is concussed?
                  Antoine Green. He tried to block down and the safety lit him up. He was up and talking to the trainers. Probably ok, but out for the game?
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                    Nope he punted....with no time on the clock....isnt this the exact situation why they wanted a guy like Bates?
                    That would have been a 65 yarder in the rain.

Should have tried, though. ;)
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

image.png

add in the 36 yard INT and he gave more yards to the Giants than he gained for the Lions.

Comment

Sudfield is terrible

That is all.

Comment

He has no confidence at all. This is not the guy I want backing up Goff, I'll take a Dobbs or whatever the guy who replaced him, just getting the ball out trying to make something happen. Excited to see if Hooker does any better.

Comment

Hooker didn’t look too bad out there. Why was people saying Sudfeld was outperforming him?

Comment

I turned it off for while and came back to obligatory GM interview

Fuck preseason

Comment

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                                Hooker didn’t look too bad out there. Why was people saying Sudfeld was outperforming him?
                                He was decisive when he decided to run and it looks like they arent asking for him to pass down field. Want to see some of that before I make an opinion but even if that's a struggle I'll take the guy who can actually run up the field if neither of them can pass worth a damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X