Exhibition 1 - Lions @ Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibition 1 - Lions @ Giants

So it starts up tonight...Expect to see a lot of backups jockeying to make the 53 man roster. Will be interesting to see how the backup QB position plays out, hopefully Jack Bates sees some kicking duties, most importantly, no injuries please.
    Got Kneecaps?

I’m interested in guys like Jack Campbell who hopefully will show a lot of improvement.
    The linebackers are aging and guys like Barnes are already coming up to decision making time for extensions.
    Young guy like Campbell need to step up in year two

Comment

I'll watch it because it's football, but it will be a waste of time.

It is a Giants home game so we'll get the Giants announcers. We won't get any info on the Lions, they won't even tell you who makes a tackle, it will be all Giants all the time.

And let's not forget the interview with the Giants GM or owner or some other fucker that we don't give a shit about that will take up most of the third quarter.

Fucking preseason.

Fuck.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Football is back!
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Anxious to see how Hendon Hooker does.....He cant lose out to Nate Sudfeld can he?

Comment

Apparently he's had an inconsistent camp thus far. Sudfeld has been stable. That said I do expect to see a lot of Hooker during the preseason.
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
              That said I do expect to see a lot of Hooker during the preseason.
              Is it wrong that I'm in my 50s but still chuckle like a 3rd grader at this kind of stuff? I hope Hendon sticks with the team just so we can have years of this juvenile humor.

Comment

Will be midnight here. But I'll watch it because I'm just happy that football is back. And first day of vacations also.

Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

If you have Siriusxm, you can listen to the Lions' radio coverage.

Screenshot_20240808_184412_Chrome.jpg
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

Thanks, Deb. I wish I had it. I'm already tired of the Giants broadcast
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

The graphic going to commercial said end of 1st quarter. That can’t be right can it? 2 3 and out drives
                      "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Ok 11 minutes left in quarter. Guess it’s pre-season for the graphics department too
                        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Maurice Alexander failing his punt returner audition

Comment

Alexander having trouble holding on to the football in the rain

Comment

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                              Alexander having trouble holding on to the football in the rain
                              Yeah, he's having a rough last game ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X