This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Hey, everyone. I am hoping to move us to a new server and host today or tomorrow. You can expect some wonkiness during that time. The site may not load or be outdated or the Forum may be in "closed" mode as backups are made and data is transferred.

Bottom line: If you experience a problem in the coming days, do not fear, we will be back!
    Thanks again Deb.
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

The Forum has been moved to the new server at our new host. I think we lost a couple of new posts from earlier this morning during the move (maybe only in the UofM forum), I'm sorry for that.

It may be a few days before all of the DNS stuff gets sync'd up throughout the internet.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

I think we lost a couple of new posts from earlier this morning during the move (maybe only in the UofM forum)...
        And nothing of value was lost.

Comment

The Forum has been moved to the new server at our new host. I think we lost a couple of new posts from earlier this morning during the move (maybe only in the UofM forum), I'm sorry for that.

It may be a few days before all of the DNS stuff gets sync'd up throughout the internet.
          AWEAOME job Deb. Thank You!!!!
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Great stuff, Deborah. 👌👏👏👏
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Anytime you need donations just say the word Deb. I like it here and I don’t mind donating to keep the forum up if needed

Comment

Thank you Deb.
                AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Deb, are you able to remind us how much commission you get from our Amazon purchases? I almost never remember to order through here, but if we know how much, maybe it'll nudge us in the direction of remembering.

Comment

Sure. It's dependent upon the item/service. Check out this link:

Amazon.com Associates Central - Help
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Excellent, thank you!

Comment

I assume you get just a summary of total commissions? Or can you see individual commission amounts? I just made a purchase using the link so wanted to make sure it comes through but didn’t know if you had the ability to check at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          I assume you get just a summary of total commissions? Or can you see individual commission amounts? I just made a purchase using the link so wanted to make sure it comes through but didn’t know if you had the ability to check at that level.
                          She does.
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

I can see a summary of items ordered, but not any names or locations where they are shipped.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

That blow-up doll i ordered was for a stag-weekend.

honest.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Oh ……. You cant see names or locations?

ok, i never ordered any blow-up dolls.

Comment

Working...
                                X