No announcement yet.

Possible solution for the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looking through this thread at the longevity of some of you guys....., 2004. Long time.

Septem....., yourself and I joined two months apart back in 2010. And by the look of it; I have 11,000 more posts. Which means my mothers dad, my late and very great grandad was correct with his words at a certain 1970's Christmas Day dinner, ......, "HEY! YOU! You talk too much. Give it a rest!" RIP Grandad.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.โ€

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Marko69 Maybe was me that didn't post enough. Since 2010, had some years of hiatus in between. ๐Ÿ˜‰

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      ๐ŸŽฎ PSN: Thiaugux - ๐Ÿ† 125 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Originally posted by Septem View Post
        Marko69 Maybe was me that didn't post enough. Since 2010, had some years of hiatus in between. ๐Ÿ˜‰

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
        Totally get that, Septem. Matt Shatford sucked soooooooo bad, sometimes wasnโ€™t even worth the bother. He was indeed the suckiest suck to ever suck โ€”โ€”

โ€”โ€” Echoing loudly CGVT on the Dpatnod threadโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Missing that guy a lot. ๐Ÿ˜”
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.โ€

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Thank you to all who have sent donations! The window remains open until Sunday, May 26th.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

How close are we to the goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Totally get that, Septem. Matt Shatford sucked soooooooo bad, sometimes wasnโ€™t even worth the bother. He was indeed the suckiest suck to ever suck โ€”โ€”

โ€”โ€” Echoing loudly CGVT on the Dpatnod threadโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Missing that guy a lot. ๐Ÿ˜”
              Loved his obituary. Looked to be a really nice guy. Even his photo. He had a really friendly face. Too young.

About the hiatus, Nahh Stafford was ok. Tbh was more RL. Sometimes, and this can happen to everyone, you get so overwhelmed with life itself, that for some reason you stop doing things that you really enjoy and love. Following the Lions was one of them. Playing video games was another.

Then you get older and wiser, and you realize that you were wrong, and go back doing what makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                How close are we to the goal?
                Agree Deb, let us know closer to the deadline if we need to make a final push!
                Last edited by Septem; May 23, 2024, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Sent
                  AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

Just sent.

Deb, thanks for this. I took this forum for granted for years. I really appreciate what youโ€™ve done for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                          Just sent.

Deb, thanks for this. I took this forum for granted for years. I really appreciate what youโ€™ve done for all of us.
                          Ya exactly this
                          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Full send.
                            it would be a shamI if this snite no longer existed. i joined i 2012 and many of you way before that. This is one place.where we all suffered for decades but could all relate.
                            Now the future is bright, go Lions!!
                            And so should this site.
                            Deb, thanks for all you do! Period.

Comment

Sent some moolah, some bones your way.
                              "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

Sent some money your way! We ainโ€™t done yet! A lot of good people here. Would be ashame if this forum closed when our Lions are on the verge on doing something special
                                Last edited by Lionsfan123; May 24, 2024, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X