Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude. You're not gonna believe what happened yesterday...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Dammit, wish he was here.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        What the hell. We've been man down with the flu in our house the last week and haven't been around and come back to this? Terrible news.
        I know we’re only on this Earth for a limited time but it sucks that we’re losing our long term guys that are regulars here. It only makes you appreciate life a bit more because you never know when it will be your last day

Comment

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

I know we’re only on this Earth for a limited time but it sucks that we’re losing our long term guys that are regulars here. It only makes you appreciate life a bit more because you never know when it will be your last day
          True.

But……..

I’m sure Dpat would joke, —->> that it’s a great thing that we never know when our last day will be.
          Imagine crossing off the days “leading up” on the calendar!

Mike Myers “axe murderer” humour for you there , Dpat.

Miss you fucking tons you feckin bawbag bahookie!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Terrible to read this. I’ve always said I’m not here for a long time, but I’m here for a good time. I try and live my life like that. 54 is too young. My condolences to his family, I will truly miss reading all the back and forth.
            "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

54 is way too young. If we win it all this year I will really be thinking about Dpat, Future, and Tony G. I think I am missing someone. I've never been to Detroit but I'd go to the parade and meet y'all if you're there.
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

After reading your post , IL, made me think of Dpatnod conversations regarding making it to America for a tailgate.
                At the time, I was trying to make the point that the chances of me making it to America were very remote and decided to joke about it with LFIJ ……. Hiring a two-man sub, swinging by KarmaSutra (or wherever Jeremy lives) picking him up en-route to MI, etc etc.
                Conversations got a tad crazy ….. Dpat joined in talking logistics & fuel consumptions etc Even suggested that my geography was shite! Jeremy should be picking me up!

…… but thats what was great about the guy. He slotted right into all sorts of crazy hilarity with ease, always knew when the pi$$ was taken and when to be given!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                X