Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The monetary discussion is still worth it because who ever picks up the banner will also be out of pocket. Just trying to any hurdles standing in the way of continuing the group.
    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Originally posted by Dan V View Post
      Sorry guys, and Deb. I thought it was financial. I realize it was tiring and exhausting too after reading her post again. I was upset when I first read it and skimmed it and looking back I see you folks are right....
      Anyway this seems to be the thread where ideas for the future need to be shared.

I
      Part could be finantial, was not the "reason", but Deb also mentions that part. The running costs of a new forum can be a issue for one person to deal, like Deb did, and that's why many are talking about the possibility, or not, of a small subscrition fee. But not being mandatory. For those who feel confortable to help. It's one more idea to see if we can avoid the closure.

As it seems, many of us, as yourself, are willing to help. Again if we find a core group with enough people, I'm sure won't be a such a burden.

This:

Originally posted by mason reese View Post
      The monetary discussion is still worth it because who ever picks up the banner will also be out of pocket. Just trying to any hurdles standing in the way of continuing the group.

Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Originally posted by Dan V View Post
        Do it foxhopper
        No, I wasn't offering. CVGT mentioned it. and I was supporting him. I'm not the most liked person on the forum. I realize that. I may pay to be a member: haven't decided yet....Im a life time lion fan but must admit I take it all to seriously. Politics and football. Ii don't really fit in around here but I just hate to see it end.

Comment

Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

No, I wasn't offering. CVGT mentioned it. and I was supporting him. I'm not the most liked person on the forum. I realize that. I may pay to be a member: haven't decided yet....Im a life time lion fan but must admit I take it all to seriously. Politics and football. Ii don't really fit in around here but I just hate to see it end.
          The forum would be boring if everyone had the same point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

I don't know what you are talking about. You fit in here as well as any of the rest of us jackasses.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
            X