X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd pay

Comment

I'm active on Instagram. It's a public account. My name, is the same as the PSN one and is in my signature.

Facebook was becoming too toxic, deleted my old account and have one now with no friends just for joining groups of my interest.

As for paid subscription. Last year my donation to the forum was 20$. This year thought of spliting, already donated 15$ now in the off-season. And was going to donate 15$ more in August for a total of 30$. So around those values, even a bit more, would be completely comfortable for me.

Just to give my example. Incase someone wants to start doing some math.

​​​​​
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Deb
        could you set up a pay plan and how much you need
        to continue?
        I am sure we can get many people to contribute. It will take the burden off of you and keep this fine forum going.
        For example, if we have 100 contributors how much per person what you need for a year? Or if we get 50 contributors how many money do you need for year?

If you want, if you feel uncomfortable doing this, I understand but it’s just an idea.

Comment

There is definitely the option of just starting a Lions group on Facebook with these members. It’s pretty much where most of the old message boards and forums I was on ended up now. That being said I’d try to join in with whatever.
          "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan V View Post
            Deb
            could you set up a pay plan and how much you need
            to continue?
            I am sure we can get many people to contribute. It will take the burden off of you and keep this fine forum going.
            For example, if we have 100 contributors how much per person what you need for a year? Or if we get 50 contributors how many money do you need for year?

If you want, if you feel uncomfortable doing this, I understand but it’s just an idea.
            I personally would find a “set it and forget it” monthly subscription easier to do. I usually don’t have the attention span to follow a thought all the way through the steps

1. I should donate
            2. I will donate
            3. I did donate

Last edited by mason reese; May 16, 2024, 09:51 AM.
            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Was on Facebook for maybe a week back in the early 2010’s.
              Quickly realised that i was not interested in anything anyone was saying. Even my best man big Marko……. Love him and all that, but he can shove all his Tai Kwan Do BS! 🤦‍♂️
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Mason Reese and Dan V are officially on board to donate

Comment

I think if it was just a money issue Deb would have said that.
                  I believe she also probably is burned out about the housekeeping issues also.
                  Just My gut feeling but I can be good at reading between the lines so to speak

Comment

Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                    100% agree with this. (Thank you, Deb!)

Deb’s been driving this bus of lunatics for a long time. She’s long overdue to be a passenger and let someone else have the wheel.
                    Last edited by NewOrleansLion; May 16, 2024, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Man this place has been brutal with the members that we’ve lost.

Dpatnod and Futureshock both taken waaaaay too young in the space of a year, both of whom posted regularly.

Gut punches. RIP to all the fallen soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Was on Facebook for maybe a week back in the early 2010’s.
                        Quickly realised that i was not interested in anything anyone was saying. Even my best man big Marko……. Love him and all that, but he can shove all his Tai Kwan Do BS! 🤦‍♂️
                        I thought I was your best man. :-)
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RoaryFontes View Post
                          There is definitely the option of just starting a Lions group on Facebook with these members. It’s pretty much where most of the old message boards and forums I was on ended up now. That being said I’d try to join in with whatever.
                          That's a good idea Roary. Take us there.
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            I don't think it's money either. That's part of it but I think it has more to do with the time consumption on upkeep.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

It can be tiring to keep a forum going for years. 99% of forums don’t get off the ground and 99% that do don’t make it 20 years. Deb’s done a remarkable job.
                              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Sorry guys, and Deb. I thought it was financial. I realize it was tiring and exhausting too after reading her post again. I was upset when I first read it and skimmed it and looking back I see you folks are right....
                                Anyway this seems to be the thread where ideas for the future need to be shared.

I

Comment

Working...
                                X