Future Shocks 2: Terror in the trenchs?: Day 2 of the NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indy selects Adonai Mitchell WR
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Originally posted by Whitley View Post
      I was never as high on Frazier as a lot of guys. He can be pushed around got some Dom vibes.

Yeah I noticed that as well. I didn't watch too many of their games but in the highlights that I saw of him he used a lot of his wrestling moves with leverage take downs. I've rarely seen a center operate like that but he's interesting.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Thrilled with Arnold. Now let's shore up the trenchs.

The Big Board

[B]Safety[/B

OT
        Blake Fisher
        Kiran Amegadjie
        Caeden Wallace
        Patrick Paul

DT

LB
        Junior Coulson

WR
        Malachi Corley
        Tony Franklin
        Roman Wilson

IOL
        Cooper Beebe (guard only)
        Zak Zinter
        Christian Haynes
        Sedrick Van Pran-Granger​
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

There goes Mitchell to Indy. That's a helluva pick.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Man the second round was a non stop swap shop.
            Trade city and Holmes standing pat
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Mitchell apparently didn't have good interviews with teams. They could not get a feel of who he was.

Comment

Cowboys RBs are Rico Dowdle, Deuce Vaughn, and Royce Freeman. Gotta take a RB here at #56. I know Jerry Jones can’t resist the temptation! Do it. Benson, Corum, or Lloyd.

I reiterate our discussion on page 1 of the thread. Zinter or trade down for the Lions!
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

As much the Lions need IOL....there is a lot of value at OT and WR right now.

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I feel a trade back coming here.

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

With the way this is stacking up and since I stayed up... Holmes will trade down.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Cowboys RBs are Rico Dowdle, Deuce Vaughn, and Royce Freeman. Gotta take a RB here at #56. I know Jerry Jones can’t resist the temptation! Do it. Benson, Corum, or Lloyd.

I reiterate our discussion on page 1 of the thread. Zinter or trade down for the Lions!
                        They are talking to flat tire Zeke.

Comment

Washington selects Ben Sinnot TE

Comment

As much the Lions need IOL....there is a lot of value at OT and WR right now.
                            Oh yeah. I forgot Penei’s cousin is still available.

They are talking to flat tire Zeke.
                            Gross. 🤮
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Finally got onto the comp. Give me asecond to get everything up.

Comment

Browns select Michael Hall Jr. DT

Comment

Working...
                                X