Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adisa Isaac would be fantastic as well.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitley View Post

JPJ your guy in the second?
      Barring a trade down to pick up a couple thirds, yeah. I really don't like how long in the tooth the Lions' O-Line is getting.

Comment

Cincy drafts Kris Jenkins DT
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Washington selects Mike Sanistril DB
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Thrilled with Arnold. Now let's shore up the trenchs.

The Big Board

Safety

OT
            Blake Fisher
            Kiran Amegadjie
            Caeden Wallace
            Patrick Paul

DT

LB
            Junior Coulson

WR
            Malachi Corley
            Tony Franklin
            Adonai Mitchell
            Roman Wilson

IOL
            Cooper Beebe (guard only)
            Zak Zinter
            Christian Haynes
            Sedrick Van Pran-Granger​

Comment

Rich Eisen with the killer quote (I'm paraphrasing)

"At least we know that by drafting Kris Jenkins, the Cincinnatti Bengals are getting someone who knows how to win in Ohio"

Comment

Well that was a bad stretch
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Things are getting tight
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

We need a run on RBs and ILBs right before our pick. Come on. Someone needs Blake Corum and Junior Colson! Throw in Spencer Rattler as the 7th QB too.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Things are getting tight
                      IOL are falling that is good.

Comment

Steelers select Zach Frazier C

Comment

Frazier will get picked up by Miami. They need the help on the interior.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

lol.. or Pitt
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Man the second round was a non stop swap shop.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

I was never as high on Frazier as a lot of guys. He can be pushed around got some Dom vibes.

Comment

Working...
                                X