Adonai Mitchell
    Roman Wilson

IOL
    Jackson Powers-John
    Cooper Beebe (guard only)
    Zak Zinter
    Christian Haynes
    Sedrick Van Pran-Granger​
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Carolina trades into #32
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Carolina selects Xavier Legette wr

Comment

• I'd like to see the Lions trade 61 back for more picks if they can. Value-wise, you can get two 3rd-round picks for it.

Every mock draft I see, it feels like 61 is in a bad spot for the Lions needs. Moving back to like 75, I always felt I got the same player I wanted at 61.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Axe View Post
            I'd like to see the Lions trade 61 back for more picks if they can. Value-wise, you can get two 3rd-round picks for it.

Every mock draft I see, it feels like 61 is in a bad spot for the Lions needs. Moving back to like 75, I always felt I got the same player I wanted at 61.
            Yep. I would love to get a couple more picks. There is a wide gulf from 61 to 164

Comment

• Comment

• Holmes just seems shocked that he got Arnold. He's excited, but just looks like a man that's asking to be pinched to see if he's dreaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                  Raiders take a tight end. That team is so confusing they take the Notre Dame TE
                  last year?
                  I thought the exact same thing. What a dumb team
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Holmes just seems shocked that he got Arnold. He's excited, but just looks like a man that's asking to be pinched to see if he's dreaming.
                    I'm shocked that we have a Owner, GM, and Head Coach combo that are not only good, but knows what they are doing.

After 5 decades of her inept father, maybe the Universe is balancing things out for Lions fans.
                    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Sheila knows to let the people who do this for a living do their job. She's engaged, to be sure, but she knows to let the experts she hired do the cooking.

Willie hired his drinking buddies and whoever was willing to kiss his ass regardless of competence.

It starts from the top.

Comment

Holmes just seems shocked that he got Arnold. He's excited, but just looks like a man that's asking to be pinched to see if he's dreaming.
                        Arnold was in that 8-12 range on a lot of big boards. That he dropped as far as he did was something that I'm sure Holmes was not expecting at all. That first round got wonky in a hurry when Atlanta drafted Penix, and it was like every team from there just started winging it.

Comment

• Here's the Athletic draft experts talking about the Lions trade and pick

Basically, they point out that even though the Lions paid a premium, they traded up to get one of the last two 1st-round grades on their boards (Barton was also available and had a 1st round grade). That that's the way you do a trade-up. They love the pick. They also discuss how Holmes has revamped the secondary.

Comment

• These guys are called Crunch Time. They're a youtube Detroit Sports channel with a lot of Lions content. Bunch of young guys who are like educated fans.

They did a live broadcast of the draft. Here is the call when they got the news of the Lions trade. I just thought their energy and enthusiasm was fun. Booner is really over the top

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X