Shocking the Future is NOW! : First Round thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking the Future is NOW! : First Round thread

Hoping this thread title is not too corny seemed right to honor Futureshock in that way.

The Big Board

Edge
    Jared Verse
    Dallas Turner
    Laiatu Latu
    Chop Robinson

OT
    JC Latham
    Joe Alt
    Taliese Fuaga
    Troy Fautau
    Olumuyiwa Fashanu
    ​Amarius Mims
    Tyler Guyton
    Jordan Morgan

DT
    Byron Murphy II
    T'Vondre Sweat
    J Newton

CB
    Quiyon Mitchell
    Terrion Arnold
    Nate Wiggins
    Kool Aid McKinstry
    Cooper DeJean
    Ennis Rakestraw Jr.

WR
    Brian Thomas jr.
    Ladd McConkey
    Malachi Corley
    Tony Franklin
    Adonai Mitchell

IOL
    Graham Barton
    Jackson Powers-John

DE
    Darius Robinson

Yes, a few top guys are not included here. The reason being they are likely to be gone @29 or not at a position of any need/
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

I would love to see the Lions get Barton
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Thank you for honoring Futureshock. ❤️
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

Sun God the “highest paid WR” for about 30 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Thank you for honoring Futureshock. ❤️
          No problem. I miss him (though never met him) this time of year---he loved it more than anyone I know.

Comment

I really wish I could have swung it so I could be down there at the draft, Just don't have the monetary ability anymore to things like that.

Comment

Jar-red Goff chants to open the draft with.

Comment

I work down there and figured I would walk around to check things out, but they sent us to work from home early last week when they started closing the roads. That crowd is impressive!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

At least today isn't Detroits Super Bowl anymore.
                  Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Amen to that.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      I work down there and figured I would walk around to check things out, but they sent us to work from home early last week when they started closing the roads. That crowd is impressive!
                      IDK you weren't in Ludington anymore. Shows you how well I keep up with things around here. I used to live down that way. Last place I stayed was an apartment, back in 2010 on John R two block north of Comerica Park/Ford Field behind the Woodward condos.

Comment

NFL Network production was really nice.

Had an opening Motown scene with top prospects illustrated like psychedelic 60s narrated by Smokey Robinson.

I hope that goes on Youtube, it was a fun watch

Comment

Bears select Caleb Williams QB

How pissed are you if you are Carolina fan?

Comment

I moved back to the area 15 years ago! Living downtown would have its perks, hope you were able to take advantage.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

No surprise there
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X