Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gameday Thread: NFC Championship GRIT vs 9ers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnt by the running QB again…….
    I draft a fast corner or de that can stop that

Comment

• I thought we were in trouble when Goff missed an easy td to end the half. Should have been a 3 td lead. May still not have mattered but you could tell, still not comfortable with only a 17 point lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
        Only issue I had was when he could have kept it a 3 score game in the 3rd (and 1/2 the 3rd quarter was already over) and went for it instead.
        At that point trading 3's isn't a bad thing.
        Everything snowballed after that.

Helluva run.
        Yep. The first time they went for it on fourth was the turning point. Trade the 3 and you've burned up half of the third quarter, the score differential hasn't changed and the momentum doesn't shift.

But they had the play and Reynolds dropped a pass that most high school receivers would catch.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If Chicago trades Fields, that should set them back a bit. GB and Minnesota will be big concerns next season.

Comment

• Reynolds couldn’t wrap it up

Comment

• They had the play and at that point the offense seemed unstoppable, so I’m ok with going for it. But then the fumble, and turning down the FG again, that’s when it felt like a lack of faith in the team
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Losing Barnes was a big loss.

Comment

• Badgely can’t be feeling too good when his coach ices him on the sideline with makeable FGs.
                  3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                  10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Draft a kicker dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                      Draft a kicker dan
                      Yep. A 50 yard fg was not a gimme.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I have no problems with the 4th down calls.

Drafting a kicker isn't a foolproof plan. York sucked, Moody has been shaky. Reynolds has to catch the balls

When these 4th down calls don't work, everyone complains. I swear they want to get back to coaches punting on 4th and 2 on the opponents 42.

Comment

• Bummed for sure but Reynolds was solid all year and he probably feels the worst.

Det played well. 7 pt dogs. Aggressiveness didn't hit. Detroit certainly had chances to win the game and was not out of place playing top seed on the road.

Window is just opening. Mediocre defense and this team rolls. Imagine competent corners or a pass rush?

Go lions!
                          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• They had a 4th and 2 at the 28 yard line. Kick the FG.
                            3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                            10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• kicking the FG is not how they got here..........

The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• When the Lions scored touchdowns on 4th down in the last two playoff games, absolutely nobody complained that they didn't take the field goal attempt.

Comment

Working...
                                X