Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gameday Thread: NFC Championship GRIT vs 9ers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agonising close, but can we do away with third quarters
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Live by the sword…….
      Great season but brutal coaching decisions

Comment

• A disappointing end, but it's been a fun season to watch, the best since 1991.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Don't be mad. It was a hell of a run.
          Not mad. May cry tho

Comment

• Only issue I had was when he could have kept it a 3 score game in the 3rd (and 1/2 the 3rd quarter was already over) and went for it instead.
            At that point trading 3's isn't a bad thing.
            Everything snowballed after that.

Helluva run.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              This was the best Lions season of my life. I am disappointed, but I am not mad.

Lions are on the rise.

I'm ok with it.
              Remember 1991 when the Lions were "on the rise"? Sorry they gotta prove it.

PS- It's especially disappointing when the coaching cost you the game.
              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                Are people actually turning on Dan Campbell right now? The team is way ahead of schedule.
                Way bigger than the coach. Defense needs to be revamped.

Comment

• How do we know he won’t be a dumbass in next years NFC championship game?
                  3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                  10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Are people actually turning on Dan Campbell right now? The team is way ahead of schedule.
                    Nope. Just better judgment when it comes to 4th down.
                    ​​

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post

Remember 1991 when the Lions were "on the rise"? Sorry they gotta prove it.

PS- It's especially disappointing when the coaching cost you the game.
                      Yep, they had no chance in 91. They could have won this game.
                      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• I’m mostly fine with the aggressiveness, but at some point the insistence on TDs over FGs starts to feel like you’re playing scared, that your defense can’t get stops
                        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
                          How do we know he won’t be a dumbass in next years NFC championship game?
                          You know we'll be saying....

That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                            Alot of people here were cheering for the 49ers vs the Packers...We could have had a home game against a lesser talented bunch...We may never get this opportunity again
                            Trust the process. Remember the Niners window are closing. So is Dallas and Philly. The Lions window is just opening. I have confidence they will be back and stronger than before. Just draft well on defense.

Comment

• Or GB could win the division next year.....

🤮
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

Trust the process. Remember the Niners window are closing. So is Dallas and Philly. The Lions window is just opening. I have confidence they will be back and stronger than before. Just draft well on defense.
                                Im not even sure we win the division next year...GB and Chicago are both much improved and Minn will have COusins back so they will be better....Also Ben J is a goner how will the replacement work out? Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X