Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gameday Thread: NFC Championship GRIT vs 9ers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're not rookies anymore

Comment

• 🎵🎶Forward down the field...
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• DEFENSE!!!!!!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The 49ers look shell-shocked right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
            It’s like the game is at Ford Field with that watch party.
            Sold out fast.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Defense playing lights out. A score here and we will have the Niners right where we went then going into halftime

Comment

• They are letting them play today, that should have been 15 on San Fran for the WWE out of bounds tackle.
                Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Not sure why People-Jones jumped there.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Come on, get another score before HT
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Purdy isn't looking comfortable at all. This is amazing
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dont let up!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          The 49ers look shell-shocked right now.
                          They got too overconfident and thought this was going to be an easy game. Bosa literally said that Goff was no different than what he was from LA.

Comment

• They should roll with a reverse to JaMo. Take this shit to the house.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I like how they are being very methodical.
                              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

They got too overconfident and thought this was going to be an easy game. Bosa literally said that Goff was no different than what he was from LA.
                                Did he really? Meaning he's awesome?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X