Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gameday Thread: NFC Championship GRIT vs 9ers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit.. there's a ton of people at the watch party at Ford Field. That place is packed.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Right now, the Lions are telling San Fran, "We're running this ball," and San Fran can't stop it.

Comment

• Hopefully Barry’s desire to stay at the game is greater than his desire to beat the traffic !!!!)

Comment

• Keep the pedal down and go get ''em boys
          Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            Right now, the Lions are telling San Fran, "We're running this ball," and San Fran can't stop it.
            The Lions are winning their matchups. They literally have trouble stopping Gibbs

Comment

• 14-0 in the first quarter! Dominating the game...what a perfect start...comon D...
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• If the Lions D gets a quick 3 and out San Fran might be in trouble. Their D has been on the field for awhile. That shit will play out by the time the 4th quarter comes around.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Goff audibling into two runs inside the 10 is kick ass.

Comment

• San Fran might try to force something here. If the Lions can get a turnover, they could blow this wide open.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      If the Lions D gets a quick 3 and out San Fran might be in trouble. Their D has been on the field for awhile. That shit will play out by the time the 4th quarter comes around.
                      Our OL is dominating

Comment

• a turnover by the 49ers would be appreciated
                        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

The Lions are winning their matchups. They literally have trouble stopping Gibbs
                          Gibb’s little fake to the inside to stop the oncoming defender was a thing of beauty
                          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Goff audibling into two runs inside the 10 is kick ass.
                            thank goodness
                            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• San Fran wants a flag for what? Tackling him?
                              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• That kid with the Lions jersey they showed going into the commercial looked so pumped. What a great 1st quarter.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X