Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gameday Thread: NFC Championship GRIT vs 9ers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larsky View Post
    I'm going to the game! Scored some tickets and going there with a couple of ex-pat Detroiters. We going to take the train down to Santa Clara, hit up the Lions tailgate, and root the Lions on to victory!

I just realized... the last Bay Area football game I went to was when the Lions played the Oakland Raiders at McAfee Stadium, in 2007, for the season opener. We were right behind the Lions bench. It was Calvin Johnson's first NFL game (70 yards and a TD, btw), Rod Marinelli was the head coach, and the Lions won. Oh, and there was this big meathead white boy blocking tight end on the team back then, some guy named Campbell.....

Hopefully, my role as a Lions' good luck charm continues!
    You’ve got to be kidding?!?! You scored tix!! That’s amazing bro. Please take pics and share later
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
      might be the weed talking but i'm not nervous whatsoever rn
      Swap out weed for rum and that’s me
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

The Lions biggest advantage going into this game is that San Francisco will be feeling and playing with tons of pressure to not lose tonight. This could very well be their last shot at a Super Bowl. Get pressure on Purdy and make him beat you with his arm. He will give you an opportunity to get some turnovers like he did against Green Bay.
        Last edited by Lionsfan123; January 28, 2024, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Excited for you, Larsky!! Have a great time!!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

I’m jealous
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Enjoy the Day and Go Lions all day and often.
              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Regardless of the outcome, it's been a season for the ages for us. Had double the number of playoff wins in the past 2 wks than they had in like 50 plus years. First division title in 30 plus years. Most wins in a season in franchise history.

​​​​​​No matter what happens, we should hold our heads high. Everyone in this organization should.

That said, let's go get this NFC Championship

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

I'm scared, someone hold me
                  AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Here we are. I started watching in 1993. A junior in high school when the massacre against Washington happened twice in the 1991 season happened. This team has surpassed all expectations this year. I want to try to be about "best team wins" which is where this is at, but this is a perhaps once in a lifetime shot to see this thing break through. I know they are building for longer term but you don't get this far easily. This team. This chance. THIS time. TODAY.

Where is Turkish?
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                      I'm scared, someone hold me
                      Big hug
                      Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

I almost never drink anymore, but went out for pregame mimosas with a friend. Now I have a headache lol, but dammit it was worth it. Let’s GOOOOOO!
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                          I almost never drink anymore, but went out for pregame mimosas with a friend. Now I have a headache lol, but dammit it was worth it. Let’s GOOOOOO!
                          Champagne will do it
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                            Regardless of the outcome, it's been a season for the ages for us. Had double the number of playoff wins in the past 2 wks than they had in like 50 plus years. First division title in 30 plus years. Most wins in a season in franchise history.

​​​​​​No matter what happens, we should hold our heads high. Everyone in this organization should.

That said, let's go get this NFC Championship

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING
                            Great to see you post, Niffla ……. And err, sort of remembering Taylor Swift being better looking than that!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Could you folks do me a favor, please?

I'm in the hospital recovering from surgery and I cant get loud. So would someone give an extra hoot and holler for me?.
                              Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

Done.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X