No announcement yet.

Jared Goff’s next contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys in Total Access in NFL Network, were ranking Divisional QB and they put Goff in 4, only behind Lamar, Allen and Mahomes.
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        That's a surprisingly low number.
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I remember when they got Goff I had the thought that he was at the same age roughly that Stafford was when he upped his game to the next level with Caldwell. That there was no reason that he couldn't as well. I'd love to act as if I had complete confidence that he would but it would be a lie. I sure am glad he has though.

Comment

• OK, I've seen enough. I'd give him a three year deal $135 million ($45 million AAV), $90 million guaranteed.
            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Is this sarcasm? Or did you genuinely change your mind?
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                OK, I've seen enough. I'd give him a three year deal $135 million ($45 million AAV), $90 million guaranteed.
                Reasonable.
                I will predict a 3 years/ $150M extension added onto 2024. So the Lions would have Goff locked up for 4 years. Add another million or two to the average for every playoff win the Lions win for here on out. Goff can increase his stock with a win vs the 49ers and Super Bowl. Have Mike Disner work some magic so that the Lions can push cap hits down the road with Goff’s extension. Voided years. Then fortify the roster/ OLine!
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Is this sarcasm? Or did you genuinely change your mind?
                  I'm not married to an opinion like many other posters. If I see evidence I can and will change my mind. That said if Goff shits the bed next year I might change it back!
                  Apathetic No More.

Comment

I'm not married to an opinion like many other posters. If I see evidence I can and will change my mind. That said if Goff shits the bed in San Francisco, I will change my mind and start two new threads, “Goff Sucks” and “Fire the entire Front Office” . Might even start a “Diseased Nose Dan Out” petition.
                    Yep, totally agree with all of that, Dsred.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Someone on the internet calmly assessed all the facts and then changed his mind. Quite a rare event.

Props dsred!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

OK, I've seen enough. I'd give him a three year deal $135 million ($45 million AAV), $90 million guaranteed.
                        fred-sanford-2-300x230.webp
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Someone on the internet calmly assessed all the facts and then changed his mind. Quite a rare event.

Props dsred!
                          I'm also a 6'6" billionaire built like Bucko Bruce and women tell me I'm The Most Interesting Man in the World, just like every other guy on the internet!
                          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• IMO...

Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater here. Goff has LED this team to the brink of the Super Bowl and has certainly shown that he belongs here. What I would hope for is that he does not try to demand top dollar. It is important to try to keep as much of this young team together while being able to keep building. I feel the same way about our OL. They have been so key to our offense being successful keeping Goff protected, and we've dealt with injuries there all year. Whatever happens, I trust management will handle this the right way.
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                              IMO...

Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater here. Goff has LED this team to the brink of the Super Bowl and has certainly shown that he belongs here. What I would hope for is that he does not try to demand top dollar. It is important to try to keep as much of this young team together while being able to keep building. I feel the same way about our OL. They have been so key to our offense being successful keeping Goff protected, and we've dealt with injuries there all year. Whatever happens, I trust management will handle this the right way.
                              Listen, Noob. You can't have an opinion until you've been here for at least 20 years, m'kay?
                              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                                IMO...

Yep, I'm hoping that Goff and his agent will realize that a lot of his success is due to having the great and well-paid OL and for him to be willing to take less money to continue to maintain that environment.

Sewell is going to get PAID, and Goff should want to help support that.

Comment

Working...
                                X