Jared Goff’s next contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
    Williams dropped 6 passes on 118 targets at Alabama, about a 5% drop rate. That's mediocre if you just look a the rates in the NFL from last year. Top guys like Jefferson and St Brown are at 2.7%, but there are a lot of really good players that are were at 5-7% and even above.

NFL of course is a different game and he probably has a lot more to think about out there, not just scheme-wise but also he's not going to have as much space as he did in college. You hope with time he gets comfortable. But it is worrisome that it's not just a game time issue.
    They were talking about JaMo in college on one of the talk shows the other day.....Their thinking was he was just so wide open most of the time that he didnt have to worry about being crushed right as/after he caught the ball......So much of his game was getting him the ball with no one around him, whether he blew by the defender or the play called created the space.....The NFL isnt that easy....THe defenses are way faster...The schemes are much better...I think a big part of JaMo's struggles are he is actually having to learn how to play WR now....IT isnt just run as fast as you can and score a TD every play.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

They were talking about JaMo in college on one of the talk shows the other day.....Their thinking was he was just so wide open most of the time that he didnt have to worry about being crushed right as/after he caught the ball......So much of his game was getting him the ball with no one around him, whether he blew by the defender or the play called created the space.....The NFL isnt that easy....THe defenses are way faster...The schemes are much better...I think a big part of JaMo's struggles are he is actually having to learn how to play WR now....IT isnt just run as fast as you can and score a TD every play.
      Holmes and Co are on their game. They traded up to get him so they really like him. I just hope that comes out sooner rather than later. If it doesn’t they can make a move for one of the Denver WRs (Jeudy or Sutton). They could prob be had for a mid round pick.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Also word on the street is that the Donkeys will be trading Frank Clark. He’s on a 1 year contract, I wonder if the Lions are interested in more pass rush
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Frank Clark’s trash. That’s not happening.

Comment

• Jamo is my AAL because I didn't want to curse any of our good players. Right now I view him as a bust. I'm not too worried about it because Holmes is doing mostly great. His only two FAs this year that were multi-year (besides re-signing our own guys) are Sutton and Monty, both of which are looking like very very solid moves. Monty is my favorite player right now I really have to say, and for a lot of reasons. Sutton has been mostly invisible this year which is good if you're playing corner. Aside from a big PI @KC he's only given up garbage time stuff from what I've seen.
            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
              Frank Clark’s trash. That’s not happening.
              Seriously. What are we doing here? LOL.

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Pay the man. He’s awesome
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Whenever somebody strings a few good games together you assholes want to mortgage the farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                      Whenever somebody strings a few good games together you assholes want to mortgage the farm.
                      Your schtick was funny the first few times you posted garbage. Now it’s just stale
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F8LnKXAWEAA4ePu.jpg
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

Whenever somebody strings a few good games together you assholes want to mortgage the farm.
                            We looked at the other QBs around the league and decided we like who we have.

Comment

A few good games?

Comment

They are going to pay him what he’s worth.
                                3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                                10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Working...
                                X