No announcement yet.

Jared Goff’s next contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If seeing Bryce Young play doesn't convince you to hold onto your QB, nothing will.

And shit I've probably jinxed us.
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
      All this talk of power rankings. Why are the Cowboys consistently so high when they've played nobody? Giants, Jets, Cardinals, Patriots. A bunch of sucks. All of them are bottom half. Meanwhile we've played KC and Seattle. The worst teams we played were 2-0 and 2-1.
      Yes!! That’s what I’ve been thinking too.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Jinxes are a SOL thing. Remember:

FkRs1R7XgAIQ_TU.jpg
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Power rankings are for people under 35.
          They don’t mean anything. If you want a power ranking sit down at the kitchen table on Tuesdays and make your own.
          Then you can put the Lions at #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Lighten up, Francis
            Damn it, you stole my shit
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post

In that context....when I'm basically disagreeing with everyone. "you" is everyone.

I am so sorry if that was misinterpreted.

And In conclusion.....fuck this. If I'm going to be held to some semantic fucking lawyer standard where everyone gets to tell me what the fuck I really mean after I've posted and then clarified What I meant.

nope...Froot apparently gets to tell me what I mean. And when I complain... now the forum moderator is stepping in to say he's right.

Go to hell. Enjoy your echo chamber...I think I quit.
              Goff doesn’t want you to quit over his contract extension and asked if i could send you this song.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Goff Extended 3 years at 38 per!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&t=2s
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  Goff Extended 3 years at 38 per!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&t=2s
                  Not cool bro. I thought by me making this thread that I made it happen.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If they do plan on signing Goff to a sizeable extension, then there has to be a plan in place to which of the other players the team may have to let walk in free agency.....We already know they cant afford all of these guys, and even more so if Goff gets 50M or more per.

Comment

• Yeah, and plus you can't win with this guy. FuR ReAlz Dudez.

Fax!!!!!! Sign him and turn holy water into vinegar!!!! Goff is the suckiest suck to ever suck!

It's cute ya know, how you are assembling a team like you're gonna do something. Adorable. Bless your heart.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                        If they do plan on signing Goff to a sizeable extension, then there has to be a plan in place to which of the other players the team may have to let walk in free agency.....We already know they cant afford all of these guys, and even more so if Goff gets 50M or more per.
                        One of the ways they can afford to keep some of the guys is by giving Goff a sizable extension. That's the point of the discussion, you bring down his salary in 2024 and lower the cap hit. It's the way the league works.

Comment

• Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• This says in no uncertain terms that Goff is exceptionally underrated.

He doesn't scramble and make wow plays. What he does do is consistently make correct reads, hit difficult windows and run the offense -- far better than all but a few QBs in the league.

Comment

• That’s why even though we’ll have a ton of injuries tomorrow we’ll still have the best and most important player on the field with Goff.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• My head is spinning🙃
                                that’s right it’s the shrooms

Comment

Working...
                                X