No announcement yet.

Streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logged on, saw this thread. Thought maybe it was going to be about conjunctivitis or something.

By the way, "conjuctivitis.com" is a site for sore eyes.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

my oldest daughter is a freshman in college so the student discount is $119 with the red zone or $109.00 without Redzone.
      Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Buy the NFL Sunday Ticket Student Plan

Follow these steps to get the NFL Sunday Ticket Student Plan:
        1. From your computer or mobile browser, go to youtube.com.
        2. Go to NFL channel page select Get NFL Sunday Ticket. You may be asked to sign in with your Google Account.
          Note: Remember the email address used to sign in, because you'll want to use the same email address later to verify your student status. Since some domain administrators put restrictions on .edu accounts, we recommend using a personal email address, such as @gmail.com. A .edu account is not required to verify your student status.
        3. Below the NFL Sunday Ticket package options, select Eligible students can save with a student plan.
          1. Eligible students who’ve already verified their student status with SheerID will see NFL Sunday Ticket at its discounted price. Choose whether to include NFL RedZone with NFL Sunday Ticket proceed to complete your purchase.
          2. Students who have never verified their student status and those who’ve not verified in the last 11 months will be required to instantly verify their student status. To start verification:
            1. Select Continue.
            2. Enter your full name, email, date of birth, and student info, including the country or region where your institution is located and your institution’s name, select Verify My Student Status.
          3. Instantly verified students:
            1. If you’re instantly verified by SheerID, you’ll see a “Success!” message before proceeding to check out.
            2. Choose whether to include NFL RedZone with NFL Sunday Ticket proceed to complete your purchase.
          4. Students requiring proof of enrollment:
            1. If SheerID cannot instantly verify your student status, they’ll request you upload additional documents to show proof of enrollment, such as a school ID card with an expiration date, a class schedule, or a tuition receipt.
            2. Once you’ve uploaded your proof of enrollment, SheerID will review your submission. U.S. students can expect a decision on their eligibility via email within 20 minutes. For students verifying enrollment at non-U.S. institutions, an email notification may take up to 48 hours.
              1. From the email verifying your student status, select Continue to return to youtube.com. Choose whether to include NFL RedZone with NFL Sunday Ticket proceed to complete your purchase.
              2. If your student status cannot be verified, SheerID may contact you.
        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

You need to look into IPTV. I get every game, every pay per view, every regional channel for college etc for 50 dollars a year.

There’s an app that lets you watch it on any laptop or phone or you can run it off a fire stick.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
            You need to look into IPTV. I get every game, every pay per view, every regional channel for college etc for 50 dollars a year.

There’s an app that lets you watch it on any laptop or phone or you can run it off a fire stick.
            Yea, I used IPTV today. Still trying to figure out how to navigate to get to things I want to see and I had some buffering issues today, but so far, I like it.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

My doc said it's normal for your your stream to buffer with age. He suggests a finger in your butt to be sure.

Coincidentally, I got the same remedy for sprained ankle and common cold.
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yea, I used IPTV today. Still trying to figure out how to navigate to get to things I want to see and I had some buffering issues today, but so far, I like it.
                A good provider will have an "NFL" category on the TV Guide. It will show every game. Or you can look for "FOX Regionals" and get Detroit.

It's so cheap (relatively) that getting another provider isn't the end of the world. It's shit hot - I had a double box with the Lions and Red Zone, whenever the Lions went to ads (every 30 seconds) I went back to double box and took the sound off Redzone so I was keeping up with the other games.

All that for like 3 dollars a month, it's a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

A good provider will have an "NFL" category on the TV Guide. It will show every game. Or you can look for "FOX Regionals" and get Detroit.

It's so cheap (relatively) that getting another provider isn't the end of the world. It's shit hot - I had a double box with the Lions and Red Zone, whenever the Lions went to ads (every 30 seconds) I went back to double box and took the sound off Redzone so I was keeping up with the other games.

All that for like 3 dollars a month, it's a no brainer.
                  Hey! Can you send me your provider? I tried NevePay, but have had nothing but trouble with it.

You can DM me if you don't want post it here
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Hey! Can you send me your provider? I tried NevePay, but have had nothing but trouble with it.

You can DM me if you don't want post it here
                    I sent you a DM. Read it mofo
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Oh sure, start a thread on streaming and then do everything hush hush.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

You guys can watch every game for free on streameast.io I have been using it for years.

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan20 View Post
                          You guys can watch every game for free on streameast.io I have been using it for years.
                          Seems to buffer every 20 seconds or so.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Seems to buffer every 20 seconds or so.
                            Aren't you local? It's on Fox 2 here.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Aren't you local? It's on Fox 2 here.
                              See my last post on the gameday thread

Comment

I am glad it is on over the air because as cool as it is to be able to stream games the over the air feed is a far far better picture quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X