No announcement yet.

Streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I did that last year. It's a good option. I forgot to sign up this year, so missed the 20% discount but might still re-up this week. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

I am doing the YouTube stand alone Sunday ticket.
      I watch three streams through the kiids
      PlayStation 4 , a roku, and an Amazon fiire stick.
      I kept directv ( wifey would kill me if I dropped it).
      watched the local games on directv ( use to watch them over the air on antenna last year)
      There is a 13 second lag time between directv and over the air antenna and a 13 second stream delay also with the YouTube tv stream,
      Love the streaming so far ! No glitches smooth !

Comment

Haven't used any of these yet:

Vipleague is the best directory for football, basketball, soccer and other sport streams.

VIP League is the best place to watch live sports streams online. Great quality, free and reliable. Check out our full schedule of events.

Watch NBA REDDIT Streams , NBABITE live streams Online

NFLBITE, NFLBITE.COM , NFLBITE LIVE , NFLBITE STREAMS , NFLBITE FREE. NFLBite is the best one stop solution for all NFL games live streams with 100+ links.

https://nflbite.io/event/11275189

https://dlhd.sx/

Top 21 Similar sites like nflbite.com. Find Similar websites like nflbite.com. nflbite.com alternatives, nflbite.com reviews.
        Last edited by dpatnod; September 20, 2023, 07:17 PM.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

I still listen to about half the games on the radio. Even if I chose to pay for youtube or a streaming service the internet isn't fast enough to really watch.

Comment

As far as myself, I use the NFL+ Premium Annual plan, and have been doing that off and on since I moved outside of Michigan 19 years ago.

I would rather watch the Lions live, but at least I can hear the Lions play by play even with the slight delay of 10-20 seconds.
            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

If you have a SiriusXM subscription, you can listen to the Lions' radio broadcast each week at no additional cost!

image.png
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                A thread for streaming sites? Post your sites here

For those of you who stream the games, it looks as if they are cracking down on the sites that are sending out the streams.

The site that I got from Dpatnod, Vipleague, and have been using for years is down. Another that I checked had an official looking notice that the Domain has been seized. I have found a couple that seem to still be working. I'll have to check them out when there are some games going on...

This popped up at Stream 2 watch.
                Never mind. It's back.

Lions Fans.

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Never mind. It's back.
                  Yes. I saw that this morning. I am afraid it is going to get shut down in the middle of a game on Sunday. They have changed the rules. Apparently they can shut down a site immediately when they receive a complaint now.

BTW, I tried those links you posted. I wasn't able to navigate them to get to a game.

Glad to see Vip back for sure, but I am looking at some alternatives.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I didn't go into any of the links - but no live games going on I would give a shit about....

I think the outage was hackers breaking into shit, tbh. Pretty sure the same thing happened a couple years ago. Same picture even.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      I didn't go into any of the links - but no live games going on I would give a shit about....

I think the outage was hackers breaking into shit, tbh. Pretty sure the same thing happened a couple years ago. Same picture even.
                      Maybe, but I read an article about it as I was looking to see what happened. According to the article the NFL, UFC and the NBA sent a letter of complaint and it resulted in a change.

The NFL, NBA and UFC have collaborated on a letter to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to ask the government to take action against...

The NFL, NBA and UFC have collaborated on a letter to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to ask the government to take action against those who stream games illegally.

“The sports organizations want to update the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to let online service providers (OSPs) act more quickly to take down illegal streams, as current standards often don’t result in takedowns until after the event is completed. The DMCA was signed into law in 1998 by the Clinton administration before widespread live streaming existed on the internet,” Front Office Sports reported.

Part of the letter reads, “In sum, UFC’s, NBAP’s and NFLP’s respective content attracts millions of viewers who pay for that content or otherwise access it lawfully through the many safe and secure offerings available to them, including pay-per-view, subscription channels, streaming networks, free over-the-air broadcasts, and digital media and mobile offerings.”

Unfortunately, UFC, NBAP and NFLP’s shared experience is that many OSPs frequently take hours or even days to remove content in response to takedown notices—thus allowing infringing live content to remain online during the most anticipated moments, or even the entirety, of a UFC event or an NBA or NFL game,” the letter continues.

“The NFL, NBA and UFC believe illegal streaming is threatening their most important revenue stream and is costing the sports industry as a whole up to US$28 billion a year,” Sports Pro Media wrote. “Technological and legal solutions to piracy will help sport combat the pirates, but equally important is affordability and convenience. In effect, legal services must be ‘better than free.’”

“The DMCA states that online service providers should move ‘expeditiously’ to process takedown notices. The sports organizations want this language changed to ‘instantaneously or near-instantaneously’ to expect quicker takedown action,” Front Office Sports continued.

“It should be no surprise that the notice-and-takedown regime established by the DMCA, which was enacted before widespread internet-based live streaming became available, is not well-suited to address the present-day particular piracy issues surrounding the infringement of live content,” the letter stated.

“We hope that this submission assists the USPTO in evaluating the current piracy landscape and in understanding the unique harms that piracy poses with respect to live content,” the letter concluded. “UFC, NBAP and NFLP would be happy to provide additional information or to work with the USPTO on developing solutions to this issue.”
                      ​​​​​​
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

As long as nobody complains about EPL games, I'm safe.

Comment

In Portugal I pay 141€ for NFL Game Pass. That's 150 USD. Less than 9€ per each Lions game and with all the other games, playoffs, Super Bowl and extras included. I think it is a good deal, and has great value, when sometimes we are capable of spending that money on other stupid things.

Gave up smoking 6 years ago so my only luxuries are PSN Extra and NFL Game Pass. Used streams in the past. But got tired of searching for them, and from the poor quality.

Just out curiosity how much is Game Pass in US? Heard in the past that you get some restrictions, on some transmissions.
                          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Gamepass is not available in the US, you have to get Sunday Ticket, which is like $350 if you have a youtube TV subscription, and $450 if you don't.

I think eventually the NFL will pivot to individual team packages, but it might be awhile yet. I'd certainly pay $150 or whatever to get all the Lions games. Sunday Ticket just isn't worth it to me because I don't watch a ton of non-Lions games outside of the primetime games. (The NBA has single team League Pass subscriptions, and I get the Pistons team subscription every year. It's great)

Comment

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                              Gamepass is not available in the US, you have to get Sunday Ticket, which is like $350 if you have a youtube TV subscription, and $450 if you don't.

I think eventually the NFL will pivot to individual team packages, but it might be awhile yet. I'd certainly pay $150 or whatever to get all the Lions games. Sunday Ticket just isn't worth it to me because I don't watch a ton of non-Lions games outside of the primetime games. (The NBA has single team League Pass subscriptions, and I get the Pistons team subscription every year. It's great)
                              450$ is pricy!! Few years back we in Europe also had the "follow your team" that was the individual team package. Was around 80€. Then they ended it and I canceled my subscription for a couple of years. For the same reason. Usually only see Lions games.

But went back to the subscription as here even the full package at 141€ is acceptable.
                              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

For anyone who is interested, the vipleague dot la site is back up.

I downloaded IPTV Smarters pro and am watching on FOX out of Detroit.

Comment

Working...
                                X